3.adebayor
4.adriano
5.shevchenko

Surely torres isnt overrated he's a class act this season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:26 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
not necassarily better off at big clubs

eg , Shaun Wright Phillips hes struggled at chelsea to make the impact he made at city

another example steve sidwell doesnt play really seems to be getting a chance under grant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:35 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
__talented__ do you think Sergio Agüero is not that good because he choice to sign for Atlético Madrid.He is 1 of the best young talents in the world.
wildfire
wildfire
12:40 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
The whole of the chelsea team, id love to see them without any money.

hmm then apart from them, ronaldo is a bit overrated although hes good hes no kaka or messi what ever anyone says. Then rio ferdinand is the most overpaid and slightly overrated baboon there is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
iv got a great idea, why dont you all forget all the teams in the prem and just slate the chelsea players lmao grrrrrrrrrr
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
look! at the end of the day if he was that good Mr Bentley he would be at a big club or at least big clubs would be chasing him, henceforth he is good but not Beckhams successor.
all_my_life
all_my_life
14:06 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
David Bentley is a top class player, and could play for a top class side if he wanted to! End of!
wildfire
wildfire
15:40 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
david bentley is class, beckham is just an old man who cant even play a full game and has one good cross thats it, wright-phillips is better than him as he is match fit and can torment the defenders
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:57 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
__talented__ said:
look! at the end of the day if he was that good Mr Bentley he would be at a big club or at least big clubs would be chasing him, henceforth he is good but not Beckhams successor.

I'm sorry Tally you usually speak sense but that well thats just junk to be fair. Bentleys class sure hes not Beckham's class but to be honest who is? Many good players don't play for top teams I'll give you a few examples; Anelka, Richards, Given, Elano, Santa Cruz - just to name a few.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Wed 2 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
__talented__ said:

hahahahah Liverpool and Chelsea are watching over him. So henceforth he is beckhams successor
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lewis007 said:
__talented__ said:

I'm sorry Tally you usually speak sense but that well thats just junk to be fair. Bentleys class sure hes not Beckham's class but to be honest who is? Many good players don't play for top teams I'll give you a few examples; Anelka, Richards, Given, Elano, Santa Cruz - just to name a few.

Santa Cruz! that is funny, ok I accept being wrong. Lew my good pal! Santa Cruz is rubbish, I have watched his performances and he can't hit a barn door let alone stick one in the back of the net!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:47 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
SO WHAT if he doesn't play for a big club, that shows a real footballer, proving to everyone how good he is, but not playing at one of the 'Big 4'.

As Lewis007 said, that's one of the stupidest things to do with football that I've heard.

Does that mean that Alan Shearer wasn't very good because he only played for Newcastle. Even though he holds the Premier League scoring record?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:53 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dont rate santa cruz, i also dont go a lot on bentley either, no way will he ever excede beckham, he was class
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:59 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
FINALLY! A voice of reason! At the end of the day I do not doubt Mr Bentley being a good footballer. However at his age all of the players who have gone on to achieve truly great things where at massive clubs. For example: Kaka, Rooney, Fabregas. He is good but if he was one of the best or beckhams successor as you say he would have established his skill at a bigger team where shining as an individual is alot harder!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
__talented_ bentley is the best right winger who can play for england. He is going to play their instead of beckham when beckham retires.

Edited at 14:37 Thu 3/01/08 (GMT)

Edited at 14:41 Thu 3/01/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Santa Cruz not good? Thats why he was in the Bayern Munich first team for 8 years or so LOL. Class never goes away, form does. As Splinter said Bentley is ENGLAND'S best right winger.

End of the day Capello is one of the worlds best managers no doubt and he'll know who to pick. So we shall see

Remember to use a towel when your wiping that egg from your face.
high_tops
high_tops
13:53 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
world_class_ said:
1.lampard
3.adebayor

are you mad!?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:48 Thu 3 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair fat Frank is overrated. Gareth Barry ftw!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:10 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes, Lampard is overrated, and i agree with Lewis, Gareth Barry is top class.. even though i'm a blue nose (bcfc).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
as a chelsea supporter i will say that lampard has been very poor playing for england but as for chelsea he is outstanding, how many other midfield player in prem do you know who has as many goals and assist as he does, i personally think one person has mentioned it and the rest of you have jumped on the band wagon, hmmmmm do any of you actually watch chelsea on the tv ??? lol
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Most Overrated Footballers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.