(IP Logged)
22:52 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
isnt in the premiership?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
aussieboy said:
isnt in the premiership?

Unless I'm mistaken, there isn't anything that says the players have to be from the Premiership mate.

It's just that people seem to be ignoring overseas players in the last few pages.

Edited at 05:12 Sun 2/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahah sorry mate. i thought it was in the premiership - sorry
cityfan84
cityfan84
07:10 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Michael owen
Darren Bent
Emile Heskey
Shevshenko

Edited at 13:12 Sun 2/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:27 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeh easy shevshenko for sure im with you on that one rob.

Edited at 13:29 Sun 2/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:22 Sun 2 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
schuldiner said:
jd1988 said:
I might say Fabregas is one of the best, but I would definately say he has the most potential in the EPL.

I'm gonna disagree with that statement. See, by definition, 'potential' is the gap between where he's at now and the maximum he could possibly achieve (in other words, the room for improvement). Since he's already an amazing player, his potential is actually pretty low.

Sorry about that. Just wanted to be clever.

Anyway, one word... Puyol.

Well I would disagree with you...Yes he's amazing now, but who's to say he's still got a lot to give? He's only in his early 20's so he still has a lot of his career ahead of him. I'd say that he still has a lot to give
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Mon 3 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Fair point.
I'm just pointing out that he probably won't improve much compared to players like Nani, Dos Santos, Krkic, Aguero etc.

Shevchenko was overrated. Not any more though I don't think. Everyone knows he's rubbish now. To be overrated, someone would actually have to think he's still amazing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:26 Mon 3 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hahaha wat about francesco totti. i hate him bad, he use to be brilliant but ....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Mon 3 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
aussieboy said:
Hahaha wat about francesco totti. i hate him bad, he use to be brilliant but ....

Yeah, I dont like him either. I thought he was pretty good last season though for Roma. Injured this season. He's been useless for Italy though for years now. Reminds me of a certain Chelski midfielder.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:34 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
_steven_ said:
1. Nugent
2. Bent
3. Lampard
4. Torres
5. Hargreaves

mwhahaha hes shown you bud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:55 Fri 14 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
For every1 who said sheva is overrated is quite right, but i think critics have given him a hard time, also i think he has found it hard to adjust to the epl, on the other hand he played quite good in the serie A, but i am not a fan of him.

I think the most over-rated football player is lampard, he thinks he is top he always has an average game, and i don't think Kaka is great either, i think he is not the best player in the world, i think it would be Messi and Ronaldo for man u.

That is my opinion!
kaza
kaza
04:29 Sat 15 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it is most of the chelsea players.
1. drogba
2.ballack
3.shevscenko
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:37 Fri 21 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
_steven_ said:
1. Nugent
2. Bent
3. Lampard
4. Torres
5. Hargreaves

Totally agree with ya there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:27 Sat 22 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lampard
terry
lampard
terry
lampard
maybe beckham to
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Fri 28 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
pooliver said:
1 TORRES (and im a liverpool fan)
2 lampard
3 drogba
4 hargreaves
5 shevchenko

alot of chelski players in there lol

Hmm slightly hypocritical, you are willing to point out other peoples wrong hypothesis' but not your own!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Sat 29 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Without being funny... How on earth is Torres over rated now?, his switch from a mediocre la liga side to a club like Liverpool in the best league in the world has been nothing short of amazing.. Cmon all ou mancs and evertonians out there.. call it down the middle

Edited at 22:23 Sat 29/12/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Sat 29 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
__talented__ said:
pooliver said:
1 TORRES (and im a liverpool fan)
2 lampard
3 drogba
4 hargreaves
5 shevchenko

alot of chelski players in there lol

Hmm slightly hypocritical, you are willing to point out other peoples wrong hypothesis' but not your own!

lmao i stand corrected he is great BUT people saying it recently are wrong IMO. Initially i thought hed struggle to make the grade at anfield considering his goals per game ratio was worse than crouches but.. i was wrong he has been the best newcomer i think. anyway im gonna make a new top 5 now

Fabregas now i used to think he was brilliant but hes very contreversial just take for instance today against everton and that tackle on Cole he needs to concentrate on football and not rolling around the floor

Vorinin - I cringe whenever i see his name announced on the team sheet

Alan Smith - Not much talent and acts like a spoilt brat

shevchenko - imporoving slightly now but for the 30 mill
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Sat 29 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ion that was payed hes been the worst buy in prem history i think

Finally Lampard aka mr deflection - overweight - overated - overpayed - poor mans Gerrard etc etc..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:57 Sun 30 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yupp Torres is amazing now, I actually bought an Athletico Madrid shirt and had his name imprinted on the back! good times!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:00 Sun 30 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
beckham is overrated as is Lampard but only for england for Chelski hes class Prefer me a Gerrard though
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Most Overrated Footballers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.