Pages: 156
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:17 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
keep it clean lads i agree he must be in the top 5 best players in the premiership he isnt overated at all
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:00 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Stemal before you post again mate i suggest you have a read through the forum rules.

Some of the words you said were unacceptable, please dont post anything like that again, cheers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
some of the words i said were unacceptable? drugs? i dont see how that word is unacceptable!
tourny_rank
tourny_rank
16:34 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
There we go, top 5... he isn't top 5. He is a very good player but not quite top 5 is he. Lets be more serious, top 20.

1) Ronaldo
2) Terry
3) Drogba
4) Lampard
5) Rooney

They could be in any order. Are you telling me that Fabregas is of those standards? I don't think so. Maybe in 3/4 years he could be the best in the prem.

Very good youngster but isn't as good as what everybody says.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
you cant compare him to any of them players apart from lampard they are completely different, fabregas is class week in week out, lampard isnt.
the_reds
the_reds
16:57 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry tourny_rank, but you're talking absolute rubbish there. To say Fabregas is overrated is completely ridiculous - he has been by far in a way the best player in the premiership so far this season, the man is pure class. As for the 5 players you listed there, what have any of them done so far this season? Absolutely ZILCH in comparison to Cesc.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:58 Sun 30 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
totally agree the_reds very nicely said!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:12 Wed 3 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the_reds said:
Sorry tourny_rank, but you're talking absolute rubbish there. To say Fabregas is overrated is completely ridiculous - he has been by far in a way the best player in the premiership so far this season, the man is pure class. As for the 5 players you listed there, what have any of them done so far this season? Absolutely ZILCH in comparison to Cesc.

Agreed!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:47 Wed 3 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
in england probly Drogba!!!

Edited at 12:50 Wed 3/10/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
c.ronaldo

Edited at 20:08 Thu 29/11/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:25 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
c.ronaldo is wanna if not the best players in the world ..to say that he is 1nna the most overrated shows u don't watch much football......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Thu 29 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Kieron Dyer, say no more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:05 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
tourny_rank said:
There we go, top 5... he isn't top 5. He is a very good player but not quite top 5 is he. Lets be more serious, top 20.

1) Ronaldo
2) Terry
3) Drogba
4) Lampard
5) Rooney

They could be in any order. Are you telling me that Fabregas is of those standards? I don't think so. Maybe in 3/4 years he could be the best in the prem.

Very good youngster but isn't as good as what everybody says.
most of the players in your top 5 are attacking players, sure terry is great defender but there could be more defenders in there - what about Caragher he would be top 5,

Edited at 06:09 Fri 30/11/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:07 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
3/4 years? I'll give him two maximum.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:25 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone from the Andrex.....i mean Premiership Leauge
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:48 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol nope
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:08 Fri 30 Nov 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ohhh yeah, torres has been class thos season! overrated! pft! i think not! at Athletico maybe but not now at Merseyside! he is living up to his reputation!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:39 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
C. Ronaldo.

Can't stand him. Yes he's got quick feet, but he's a diving, cheating manipulating arrogant git. IMHO.

I might say Fabregas is one of the best, but I would definately say he has the most potential in the EPL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Sat 1 Dec 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
jd1988 said:
I might say Fabregas is one of the best, but I would definately say he has the most potential in the EPL.

I'm gonna disagree with that statement. See, by definition, 'potential' is the gap between where he's at now and the maximum he could possibly achieve (in other words, the room for improvement). Since he's already an amazing player, his potential is actually pretty low.

Sorry about that. Just wanted to be clever.

Anyway, one word... Puyol.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Most Overrated Footballers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.