Most Overrated Footballers!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Fri 31 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm with Nick on that one, I used to think he was really poor, but the past season or so he's been most reliable English 'keeper. Shame he's so old really.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Fri 31 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
squeezy said:
Based on that theory, explain wes brown.

_ediss_ said:
Baked bean.

LMAO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:18 Fri 31 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha, how's he not a baked bean though. I mean Orange sauce? Ermm, hair. And I mean. Just google Image him. Infact. I'll drop one below of yound Wesley and a baked bean. Then you can see the resemblence!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:21 Fri 31 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:55 Fri 31 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll admit; Davey boy James is the best keeper in England at the moment and yes shame is he old...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
RONALDINHO! he is no way overrated i mean come on twice best played of the year award!

OVERRATED:
rio ferdinand
andriy shevchenko
lampard
Pablo Aimar
cesc fabregas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:03 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree part from Lampard, still scores alot from midfield. Useless for England though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:56 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Footballers are all overrated in my opinion!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:58 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
pool_sharks07 said:

OVERRATED:
rio ferdinand - No
andriy shevchenko - Yes
lampard - Yes
Pablo Aimar - Can't comment
cesc fabregasNo

Fabregas! You joking me? I'm a United fan and I'm saying he's a good player must say that he isn't over-rated!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
jermaine jenas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
michael ballack
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
pool_shark07 said:

OVERRATED:
rio ferdinand - Yes, even as a Man Utd fan, I have to agree slightly. Sometimes he looks as if he can't be bothered.
andriy shevchenko - Agreed
lampard - No, Chelsea showed how much they miss him against Villa today.
Pablo Aimar - Definitely not. He's the main reason Valencia have been title chasers these past few years.
cesc fabregas - No way, he's the player who has held the Arsenal midfield intact since Vieira's departure

Edited at 21:14 Sun 2/09/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:02 Sun 2 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Before Leeds decided to purchase this classic player (note my sarcasm) he had a fair reputation.

The one and only Thomas Brolin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:08 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
The funny thing about Lampard is that he's both overrated and underrated. His value to the Chelsea team, as demonstrated yesterday, is not realised by some people. On the other hand, his England performances over the past year do not warrant him a starting place in the England side. He needs to reproduce his Chelsea form for England and whether he can remains to be seen. He would be a good option to have on the bench if perhaps Gerrard is not having his best game, but you can't play them both, they've conclusively proven that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i would have to say in recent years the most overrated player in the prem has got to be Veron who went to m. united
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mach_3 said:
The funny thing about Lampard is that he's both overrated and underrated. His value to the Chelsea team, as demonstrated yesterday, is not realised by some people. On the other hand, his England performances over the past year do not warrant him a starting place in the England side. He needs to reproduce his Chelsea form for England and whether he can remains to be seen. He would be a good option to have on the bench if perhaps Gerrard is not having his best game, but you can't play them both, they've conclusively proven that.

Gerrard and Carrick/Hargeaves. I don't care which one from the Man Utd boys. I think even the most hard-core Chelsea fan should be able to see Gerrard is better for England!

I'd like to see Ferdinand lose his England place, he's nothing but a hoofer!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame Carragher retired then!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:37 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well personally i think Ronaldo (Not Christiano) is one of the most over-rated player. His triangle shaped hair-cut he had was classically tragic.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:19 Mon 3 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Look at his achievements and then come back tell us if you still think he's over-rated...

Edited at 04:19 Tue 4/09/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:07 Tue 4 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
If I had the choice of Christiano or Ronaldinho I'd go for Christiano every time. He's gonna be the greatest player of all time, better than Pele by the time he hits 26!

Ferdi-losetheballlosetheball-nand will lose his place soon!

Heskey back for England though!?! WTH is Mclaren thinking!? There's plenty of other strikers who're better than him!

Sooner have Crouch up front alone than him.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Most Overrated Footballers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.