(IP Logged)
12:27 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Gerrard, he's always diving and Darren Bent is not worth more money then Henry

Edited at 17:28 Tue 28/08/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:54 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Christiano Ronaldo...
this "wonder child" missus tons of free kicks, hogs the balls and fluffs passes, yet he is still paid more than a well qualified doctor who saves lives
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:00 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
spin_doctor said:
Tevez.

Be real! He virtually playing up front on his own for United and you're going off his 2 or 3 appearances for United, so you're wrong!

erdez said:
Christiano Ronaldo...
this "wonder child" missus tons of free kicks, hogs the balls and fluffs passes, yet he is still paid more than a well qualified doctor who saves lives

That comment annoys me apart from one little fact; "yet he is still paid more than a well qualified doctor who saves lives" - Yes, but that's how the world works and I would like to see doctors etc earn the money footballers earn...
topshot
topshot
14:51 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
gerard ronaldo and tevez are amazing players,tevez just hasnt kicked off yet,sure he will.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:55 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What amazes me is the fact that it's always a Man Utd fan saying Gerrard is poop, or an Arsenal saying Tevez or Ronaldo is useless! I pity the fools......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i forgot to mention how amazingly overated the spoilt brat Rio Ferdinand is.
He'll shadow a player back from the halfway line and leave them enough space to shoot when they get to the 18 yrd box rather than doing what a defender should which is tackle.
I don't support any teams and haven't since about 98 which was when football started gettin crazy.
too much diving
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:33 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
most overrated player ever is Jamie Carragher he's not that good at defending and doesnt score half as many as ferdinand or terry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Tue 28 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
erdez - He cleared a goal bound shot from Berbi ( Berbatov) that was excellent and perfect example of what a center back should do. You don't see his good points about him.

waro - Any more pointers on why Jamie Carragher is over rated because saying he doesn't score as much goals as Terry or Ferdinand is not very good. He is a defender, defend the goal, they're not a striker, and Ferdinand has scored abour 1 or 2...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:53 Wed 29 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ferdi- I like to run with the ball and lose it -nand
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:57 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
hunter- granted everyone has there good moments and he is obviously a good football player as he plays for a prem team but that doesnt mean he's not overated. I think he bumbles more than he shines.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:31 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
List that everyone should agree with, pending you are not a fan of the club which the player plays for. Then obviously you will be biased.

1) Every Arsenal Goal keeper, currently at Arsenal F.C
2) Arbeloa (Liverpool)
3) Diouf (Bolton)
4) Heskey (Wigan, I think)
5) Trundle (Bristol City)
6) Cech (Good keeper, not best on planet. Sensationalist claim. Proven whenever JT is missing from side).
7) Brett Emerton (Blackburn)
8) Lucas Neill (West Ham)
9) Izzy Iriekpen (Scunthorpe Utd)
10) David Nugent (Pompey, will be at Derby within a month, summerized - Championship player).
11) Michael Carrick (Man Utd, decent player. Tottenham level. Keane replacement? Tee hee!).
12) Sheola Ameobi (Newcastle United, will be sold soon due to Viduka, Owen, etc).
13) David James (Pompey, hasn't been able to catch a ball for 15 years. If your nickname becomes calamity james then your not playing for your country, simple).
14) Robbie Fowler (Cardiff, only scores when he's on steroids).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:26 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:
14) Robbie Fowler (Cardiff, only scores when he's on steroids).

Not a nice thing to say about someone who's played the game fair all his life, and also been a good ambasador to the sport!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:42 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Spose so, but anyone promoting that stuff doesn't deserve a decent reputation. Opinions vary. Anyone using drugs in my mind obviously doesn't think they are good enough to do it without them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye - "Ferdi- I like to run with the ball and lose it -nand" - Should try it on Pro Evo, he's better than Ronaldo

On a more serious note;

If 'Ferdi- I like to run with the ball and lose it -nand' was a flop more than a star, surely he wouldn't be at United which aren't any old 'prem team' they are a M&S prem team, I mean they are the champions.

Sorry about the quoting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Based on that theory, explain wes brown.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:14 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Baked bean.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:
Spose so, but anyone promoting that stuff doesn't deserve a decent reputation. Opinions vary. Anyone using drugs in my mind obviously doesn't think they are good enough to do it without them.

If he 'promoted' steroids, he wouldn't be doing what he is now as it's illegal for footballers to do them.
nick
nick
Admin
17:52 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:

13) David James (Pompey, hasn't been able to catch a ball for 15 years. If your nickname becomes calamity james then your not playing for your country, simple).

Has been quality and the best English goalkeeper for the last 15 months, only the tabloids and their readers actually think of him as "calamity"!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Thu 30 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
haha good old pompey pride
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Most Overrated Footballers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.