lampard
lampard
lampard
lampard...........did i miss any1?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:53 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
_steven_ said:
I think he is also, like to see him try them tricks in the premiership, a fast paced aggressive league unlike la liga.

What does Ronaldo do? Tricks. Do they work? Yes. If Ronaldo's tricks work, i'm very sure Ronaldinho's will
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:03 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
cash06_ said:
lampard
lampard
lampard
lampard...........did i miss any1?

Yeah thats only 4 lol
maybe u should have included lampard!!!
_steven_
_steven_
15:57 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
New list...

Frank "i skyed it"Lampard
Andrei "floppy" Shevchenko
Peter "beanpole" Crouch
Didier "Dogba"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Sat 4 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Why isn't Barthez on any of these lists?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:29 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
t0mmy said:
Why isn't Barthez on any of these lists?

Probably because to be overrated, by definition someone would have to think he's actually good.

To the best of my knowlege, nobody does anymore. If anything, he's probably underrated now (even though he is a bit dodgy).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
brazil-ronaldo,roony,lampard,shevchenko,ballack
30_01_90
30_01_90
08:02 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uOK0nUpAdMI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uOK0nUpAdMI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

You still think he's over-rated?

I watched the first 2 minutes laughed and turned it off!
All he does is beat people am i not right?

However i see Steve Finnan, Jermaine Pennant, Harry Kewell do this every time they play for Liverpool but with less skill, does that mean they are at the same quality of Ronaldinho?

Edited at 13:11 Sun 5/08/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ronaldinho is unique by the way he beats people. I don't
see Steve Finnan doing Ronaldo turns etc to beat people. So the answer to your question is no. Ronaldinho does a curling free-kick that was very good. If Pennant and co can do that, show me
30_01_90
30_01_90
11:11 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
but as i specified, all that got shown in first 2 mins was ronaldinho beating people, and i quite well pointed out these people can do it but with out all the movements with the added flare.
joy1511
joy1511
12:40 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think ronaldhinio is abit over-rated
_steven_
_steven_
12:58 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
More than abit lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
joy1511 said:
I think ronaldhinio is over-rated!

You have already said :|

Ok, so you think 2 seasons ago, he was just another footballer who was over-rated? I think not. He is just another footballer who is going through a bad patch. One bad season means he over-rated and same as anyone else? If so, Rooney should be on everyones list. He had a lot of moments where he was bad. Don't see him on people over-rated list. And yes I'm a Utd fan.
30_01_90
30_01_90
14:25 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
To be fair ive never like Ronaldinho and all the hype that follows him think Cristiano Ronald is a better player...Ronaldinho is a lone player not team player he wants to do everything himself didnt like Ronaldinho 2 seasons ago dont like him now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Sun 5 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
That is why you have a biased view on him. I have nothing else to say on the matter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:36 Mon 6 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
30_01_90 said:
Ronaldinho is a lone player not team player he wants to do everything himself didnt like Ronaldinho 2 seasons ago dont like him now

So Ronaldo passes the ball every time he gets it? To be honest, how many other players in the world can pull off the skill that Ronaldinho makes look so easy? I don't see how people can even think that he is over-rated! A bad world cup and one season worse than normal, that doesn't make him over-rated...5 good seasons performing amazingly and then 1 bad one and people jump on his back saying he's over-rated?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:58 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
During that video I saw 0 Goals. There was a bit of fancy footwork and other players being made to look stupid but his tricks in half of that video resulted in him giving the ball away or being tackled.

Yes he can do things with a football that most school kids will only dream about but at the end of the day if it doesn't win matches, whats the point? This makes him overrated.

Beckham from the age of about 24-27 was utterly useless.

Lampard is going through a rough patch in his career, few seasons back there were few better players in the premiership. Anyone who thinks he's still as good as back overrates him in my opinion.

Crouch.

Gary Neville *shudders at the thought of him in an england shirt*

Yakubu, i heard when villa were after thim that we'd need to pay 15mil (HAHAHAHHAHA)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:21 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I kinda agree with Ronaldinho being overrated. He is capable of producing a bit of magic from nowhere, but if you compare what he contributes to a game with what Zidane, Figo and Nedved did at their peak, he doesn't even come close. I'm not saying he isn't a great player, I just think people get a bit carried away because he shows off his tricks so much... but those tricks are actually no more effective than a simple pass and run most of the time.

Edited at 15:22 Tue 7/08/07 (BST)
_steven_
_steven_
17:32 Tue 7 Aug 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Dogba
Tevez
Finnan
Foster
Shev i cant score chenko
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post