Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1910
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:41 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Who wants to be bored by Chelsea?

Fat Frank is useless. He just sits in the middle of the field on his fat bum and puts in no graft.

Barry, Gerrard and Carrick - They all run their team their the heartbeat. Fat Franks as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMAO!
Here here!

Who does want to be bored by Chelsea? To think you wanted the most defensive manager to be England manager, the most un-defensive team in the world......

Edited at 16:54 Fri 4/01/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:57 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lewis007 said:
Who wants to be bored by Chelsea?

Fat Frank is useless. He just sits in the middle of the field on his fat bum and puts in no graft.

Barry, Gerrard and Carrick - They all run their team their the heartbeat. Fat Franks as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

wow he must have strong legs then to score 99 goals from where you said he stands .
at the end of the day we all have our own views on players from different teams, there will never be a happy medium in a thread like this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
well said Kev, at the end of the day....

Frank Lampard: great for Chelski

Frank Lampard: awful for England
high_tops
high_tops
13:25 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
__talented__ said:
well said Kev, at the end of the day....

Frank Lampard: great for Chelski

Frank Lampard: awful for England

Agreed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
adidas said:
how many other midfield player in prem do you know who has as many goals and assist as he does,

Ronaldo.
Gerrard.
Both more exciting to watch (As much as I hate to say it about Ronaldo), and both play for more exciting, better teams.
There are many, many players I would prefer to see in my team than Fat Frank.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:24 Fri 4 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Here here toontomh, yes Fat Frank has got 99 goals kudos to him he was once good but now hes piled on the weight faster than Rick Waller eats a Big Mac thus he can hardly sprint hes immobile.

Haven't you heard the Fat Frank song kevin?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Sun 13 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think lampard is overrated but hes not rubbish i think hes just an average player and hes being found out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:10 Mon 24 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
best player in the world is cristino ronaldo and everyone would disagree with me but i don't care what u think lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Mon 24 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
macky3214 said:
best player in the world is cristino ronaldo and everyone would disagree with me but i don't care what u think lol

this is called most overrated footballers? kind of an irrelevant post mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:29 Mon 24 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
i got a link from a thread called name some good fooballers i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:03 Tue 25 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah im deeply hurt! I'm sure that sad little comment of yours was put to just antagonize me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:48 Wed 26 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Most overrated player?

Steven Pearson, why he's in the Scotland squad tonight i have no idea, he is absolutely hopeless.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:22 Wed 26 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why is Gary Teale there?

I thought Stephen Pearson was brilliant in the win in Paris last September, came on early on for Darren Fletcher.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
13:19 Wed 26 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
go to the first couple of pages and look how many people said Torres was overrated LOL!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:24 Wed 26 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Everyone seems to love Gerrard, I grant hes a great player, has been a consistent scorer for many years but he certainly doesnt turn it on week in week out, when Liverpool were beaten by Utd he was non- existent. There has been many other occasions too.
As for this hatred of Lampard I wonder what Real Madrid and the other top europeon sides see in him then? They all want him. His record speaks for itself. He also goes off the boil from time to time granted, but other than Ronaldo, who hasnt this season argubly?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
alan hutton had half a good season with "them across the city" and he's suddenly worth 9mil!! no chance! he's is alright but not at that price
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:45 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yo.....

most overrated cristiano ronaldo

usually loses the ball after all his step overs could'nt kick his way out of a plastic bag!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:38 Fri 28 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
da_chump said:
alan hutton had half a good season with "them across the city" and he's suddenly worth 9mil!! no chance! he's is alright but not at that price

Green tinted glasses me thinks.

Hutton is by far and away the best Scottish player about the now, best player in final few Scotland qualification games, fantastic season and a half with Rangers and an extremely impressive start at one of the top clubs in the Premiership.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Fri 28 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
007jb1 said:
yo.....

most overrated cristiano ronaldo

usually loses the ball after all his step overs could'nt kick his way out of a plastic bag!!!!!!!

haha so not true one of the best players in the world i'm not just saying that cause i'm a man utd supporter but to score more then 20 goals in one season being a midfielder is not a bad feat,maybe he loses the ball but so does everyone
Pages: 1910
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Most Overrated Footballers!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.