madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:06 Thu 24 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i predict a nil nil draw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Thu 24 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Too late to be a smartypants Mike.

Disapointed with the draw, Christian Daily is a joke. Along with Hemdani and Papac.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
06:26 Sat 26 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
at least they didnt get an away goal though- you just have to score as many as them in florence.
Didnt something similar happen in lisbon.........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:21 Sun 27 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
why do we play hesselink?

he's a disgrace to the team and a poor advert for the SPL.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
08:58 Sun 27 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
da_chump said:
why do we play hesselink?

he's a disgrace to the team and a poor advert for the SPL.

good job you got barry robson who can take a penno
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Sun 27 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
robson is class a prefer him over brown anyday!

he's always chasing the ball and never gives up he's 100% old skool!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Thu 1 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Get innnnn!!!

I really wish there wasn't a swear filter on here!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:15 Thu 1 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Thu 1 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
classs! Go Rangers! Dave will be bladdered right now!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:18 Thu 1 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
colins said:
colins said:
I'm just looking forward to seeing Barry Ferguson lift the trophy

Pumped out by Bremen next round probably.

I think not, I smell a quadrupule.

Edited at 22:37 Thu 6/03/08 (GMT)

Thursday 6th March: colins smelt a quadruple.

Not looking so silly now

Just need to win the remaining games in SPL and beat Queen of the South (Can't be too hard, Dunfermline (team I support) pumped them 4-0 in league on Saturday) and then EUFA Cup (Piece of pig).

Edited at 22:18 Thu 1/05/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:33 Fri 2 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Be honest though, was terrible poor football from Rangers, they could of killed the game by counter attacking but every time they got the ball they just pumped it up field. I'd say Rangers got lucky, although some very heroic defending. I'm glad they did get lucky, lets hope they can show they can play football (which we know they can) in Manchester!

Good luck lads!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:22 Fri 2 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The way that Rangers have set out to play is that the make sure that they do not concede and hope for a Darcheville, Cousin or Novo goal. So they were not lucky in as much as they didn't concede. As for the penalty shoot-out Novo held his nerve where Christian Vieri failed to. Rangers were deserved winners to me.

Edited at 15:23 Fri 2/05/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:43 Wed 7 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
So...one week to go.

I've watched both teams performances in the semis and to be totally honest, they're both terrible!

The only reason St.Petersburg won is because Bayern were clumsy.
The only reason Rangers won is because we got lucky.

So...thoughts on the final?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Wed 7 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
St. Petersburg deserved to win the UEFA CUP because, They have beaten top teams in the preivoses Rounds. So my Prediction at the Manchester STaduim is Ranger 1-3 St. Petersburg they fully deserved to win it but who knows whos going to happen... It's the way they play on the day. And on that day it means everything

Good Luck to St. Petersburg And Rangers.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Wed 7 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
colins said:
The way that Rangers have set out to play is that the make sure that they do not concede and hope for a Darcheville, Cousin or Novo goal. So they were not lucky in as much as they didn't concede. As for the penalty shoot-out Novo held his nerve where Christian Vieri failed to. Rangers were deserved winners to me.

A few skyed shots that should of been on target and they wouldn't have completed what they set out to achieve, but granted, very heoric defending from the team. And very true about Vieri, reminds me of another Italian top striker who lost his nerve many years ago!!

Rangers are practically on home soil compared to St Petersberg, Rangers fans can become an extra man! I thought St Petersberg were brilliant against Bayern, caught them on the counter so many times to devestating effect, however I don't think they'll be doing this against Rangers. I predict a home win..........
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Fri 9 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mon the zenit!! hail hail!

a had a dream last night that rangers won 3-2 in extra time sept they were playing Lyon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:27 Mon 12 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Hoops aint winning a thing!

I don't know what to expect on Wednesday, i don't even think i'll watch it now...

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:09 Mon 12 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
you should watch it even if they don't win your teams still in a european final.

But am still wanting Zenit to win!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:47 Mon 12 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
im rooting for a rangers win even though as a forest fan im more a celtic fan when it comes to scottish football

But its europe, its the final so its gotta be the british team getting support in britain
kwan
kwan
05:25 Tue 13 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ryanparton said:
St. Petersburg deserved to win the UEFA CUP because, They have beaten top teams in the preivoses Rounds. So my Prediction at the Manchester STaduim is Ranger 1-3 St. Petersburg they fully deserved to win it but who knows whos going to happen... It's the way they play on the day. And on that day it means everything

Good Luck to St. Petersburg And Rangers.

lol abit of a stupid prediction? the only reason petersburg won byern was because byern lacked performance.. you think petersburg had hard teams... when you look at rangers performance throughout the uefa and champs league we had the hardest group stage and we played teams way above our rating.. were just as poor as petersburg but obv better... hell itl be close and i know alexander wants a pel shootout.. but at the end of the day it doesn't matter about previous games as it all counts on the one night ^.^
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

European Football and stuff

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.