Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Tue 18 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol!!!!

Celtic are doing mince just now, keep it up!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:28 Thu 20 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
am i celtic fan and all i can say is thank god!! cant wait to see stachan going ta ta's at the end of the year!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Thu 20 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol!

Good news for Gretna, SPL have agreed to support them till the end of the season.

means they can slowly rebuild themselves in the 1st Division.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Thu 20 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
abet the same thing happens 2 hearts when the russian guy leaves them! hope it does a hate hearts!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:47 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
can't wait for the game on sat!! can't wait to do over rangers in there own place!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:55 Sat 29 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
da_chump said:
can't wait for the game on sat!! can't wait to do over rangers in there own place!!

erm...guess i was wrong!! oops! good game but!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Thu 10 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Rangers in semi-final!!! What happened to Blackburn, Bolton and Spurs in the UEFA Cup by the way?

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:42 Fri 11 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
im a barnsley fan of course but follow gers' results, fantastic yesterday flying the flag for britain. theyve got the toughest game no question. if rangers or fiorentina win then i think getafe will b wating for them.and rangers/fioretina will win it IMO.

and as for the spl, theyve won it, cos of walter smith, hes bk, bk to winning trophies as he did throught the 90s to mid 90s. rangers the number one team in scotland now. celtic fans, you know its true
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
09:54 Fri 11 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
barnsleylad8 said:
im a barnsley fan of course but follow gers' results, fantastic yesterday flying the flag for britain. theyve got the toughest game no question. if rangers or fiorentina win then i think getafe will b wating for them.and rangers/fioretina will win it IMO.

and as for the spl, theyve won it, cos of walter smith, hes bk, bk to winning trophies as he did throught the 90s to mid 90s. rangers the number one team in scotland now. celtic fans, you know its true

getafe wont be waitin for anyone seeing as they got KOD by bayern munich last night
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:59 Fri 11 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
they lose!!! wow, they were 3-1 up werent they in the second leg extra time, they lost, wow what a come back, i took it as a foregon conclusion, wht was the final score mate, cant believe bayern came back
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
10:03 Fri 11 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
3-3 luca toni got two in the last 5 mins of ET- went thru on away goals
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:06 Fri 11 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
dint know that mike, fair dos, now thats bad then for the gers, i think they will give it their all but my head says fiorentina v bayern final, 2-2, 3-2 AET Bayern!!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
10:09 Fri 11 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i think fiorentina v munich final- with fiorentina winning 2-1

fiorentina are a much better side than sporting, bremen etc. i think they will have just too much for rangers IMO
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Sat 12 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow, Queen of the south 4 - 3 Aberdeen and what a game!!!!

Thats the Dumfries team into the final for the first time in ages!!!!
They will play either, Rangers, Partick Thistle or St Johnston.

Gunna be close!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:24 Sat 12 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
On the celtic rangers in the premier league issue, The first few years they would probibly be mind/low end of the table. But after that initial time period, the fact that both can pull in a 60,000+ croud, and the added TV revenue and advertising and sponsorship that they would receive for being in the best league in the world would come into effect.

And they would probibly become your Aston Villa's, your evertons or your pompey's a there abouts team who on its day can beat anyone.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:49 Sun 13 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
heres a serious question all. if cardiff, swansea and wrexham are allowed in england (obviously cos the welsh leagues would be too easy for them and fair dos) would we welcome rangers and celtic. i would, and it may be harder for celtic and rangers but they will make more money through gate receipts, media spotlight and prize money so why not let em in. but start them off in the championship or somewhere, a good competitive league the championship is!!. i think the only reason they might not want to join is cos they might not get in europe every season but in the long run wouldnt it make the premier league / english leagues more competitive and enjoyable (it is already but rangers and celtic would only make it stronger) what you guys think!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:23 Sun 13 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
Wow, Queen of the south 4 - 3 Aberdeen and what a game!!!!

Thats the Dumfries team into the final for the first time in ages!!!!
They will play either, Rangers, Partick Thistle or St Johnston.

Gunna be close!!!

First time ever in the final.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Sun 13 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh i just read that colins, the 1st time in their 80 odd year history.

Well done to them, i was at it and i must say they deserved to win that gane.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:47 Sun 13 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Just needing a Rangers slip up in either of the next two games to have an all 1st division final!! I wouldn't be too suprised for Partick to cause an upset at Firhill.

Irn-Bru Scottish First Division officially better than the SPL.

Edited at 14:47 Sun 13/04/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:53 Sun 13 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree actually.
Take the premier from anything and you get the real football!

Lower league football is good to watch though. Stenhousemuir FTW!.

Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

European Football and stuff

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.