European Football and stuff

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:49 Tue 13 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok, i've came to the conclusion on the score.

We are as crap as each other, Advocaat will have Zenit perfect for the game since they have had more rest.
Rangers will want this really bad as they are still aiming for the quadruple. And if they get the UEFA cup, it won't even matter.
Lets just hope Rangers don't lose their nerve, they have a nack for that when they go a goal down.

I predict Zenit to give us hell, i predict Rangers to buckle at least once.
We have the pace up front and the big men at the back. If we can get an early goal, we can keep it strong at the back and go on the counter.

I predict Rangers to win 2-1 and Novo to score first.

MON THE GERS!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:38 Tue 13 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Late Novo goal.

Or Kris Boyd to come on as a sub late and does everything himself for the last 15 mins (scores a load of goals, clears stuff off the line and wastes the whole last 5 mins by playing keepy uppies in at the corner flag) and still not start at Motherwell on Saturday!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:12 Tue 13 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I nearly got speared by a union jack flag sticking out some womens window tonight.

its unbeliveable here you cant move without seeing union jacks and blue and white ballons.

time's like this a wish i didnt stay in the most bluenose area of scotland.

i predict 3-1 to Zenit.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:39 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
da_chump said:

time's like this a wish i didnt stay in the most bluenose area of scotland.

Don't live in Glasgow then. Probably Ayrshire or Lanarkshire or something

I'm getting a bit nervous already!!! I ain't even a Rangers fan. I suppose it is just Scotland v Russia in my head though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Well I live in Lanarkshire and I couldn't give 1 hoot about the game, and no, I'm not even a Celtic fan. Fed up hearing about it. I am probably in a minority of people who won't be watching it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:00 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, todays the day!!!
I'll be heading to ibrox to watch it on this 100 metre squared telly they are putting in the Govan stand.

Anyone going?!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:24 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
spenny said:
Well I live in Lanarkshire and I couldn't give 1 hoot about the game, and no, I'm not even a Celtic fan. Fed up hearing about it. I am probably in a minority of people who won't be watching it

Today is one of the few days that Scottish Football is celebrated. Although there have been a few days like this recently including beating France twice and Ukraine in the past year or so.

Just another milestone in the increasing standard of Scottish football.

'Mon the Teddy Bears!!!
(So glad nobody I know comes on here)

Edited at 14:27 Wed 14/05/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:25 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_mcquiston said:
Well, todays the day!!!
I'll be heading to ibrox to watch it on this 100 metre squared telly they are putting in the Govan stand.

Anyone going?!

Sounds interesting Dave.

Main question is are they allowed serve alcohol in Ibrox tonight?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:32 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm looking forward to a good match........

Enjoy your evening, Dave.

Colins - You live in Glasgow? Are all Scottish supporters chearing Rangers on? I'd love to be up there, not even a great fan of football, but I love occasions like this!

I'm looking forward to the euro finals - not gonna have to put up with England are gonna win it ect.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I will miss it unless the bird I'm seeing will allow me to have the controls but I may be too busy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:57 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
1 eye gimmie what your smoking if you think all scottish people are supporting rangers.

I am proud to say if Rangers get beat i'll be over the moon!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Kinda sad though eh? When you think a Rangers win might be good for the development of Football in your country? Maybe it's just me...........

(I don't smoke either)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
nope.

thats like saying to an arsenal fan why not support chealsea since you out. Just becuase our standard of football is quite poor and scottish teams dont often make big games like this doesnt mean we should follow rangers.

And if people around the world are watching this they must be thinking how poor the SPL is since Rangers are just sitting back in defense.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
16:34 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
gutting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The better team won!

Still got three more chances............
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
16:47 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
agreed better team won on night, god help manchester!!! have a good drink rangers fans dont be two sick still the SPL to go for

martin_blank
martin_blank
17:12 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Rangers had the biggest party ever in Manchester all day, gave it all in the final, came close to equalising just before the end - which would have changed everything, and still have more to go for. They have a lot to feel proud about.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
17:42 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
russian fan has been stabbed in manchester...sounds about right...still think we'll get the world cup back to england!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:57 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Ach well.

We lost in a final, i'm proud they got there though.
Gutting, yes slightly, but don't forget the treble is still on.
Not a lot of disapointed faces at ibrox, maybe a swear word or two on the way out, but we move on.

And so we leave Manchester with a slightly sad face.
We lost the cup in the European title race.
i fold my scarf, i fold my flag.
and wait for another final, dont mean to brag.
the fans will cheer the team on till the end
Lets hope the staff is wise on the money they spend.

Edited by forum moderator mr_mcquiston, at 19:03 Thu 15/05/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:57 Wed 14 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
typical Rangers. 30 RANGERS fans arrested.
1 Zenit fan stabbed.

and they wonder why they get called scotland's shame.

Anyway enough of that.I think Rangers biggest problem tonight was there formation. If all the rangers fans are honest the first half was a stroll in the park for Zenit.

Second half Rangers played some good football. And to be honest i think Zenit looked very shakey when rangers were on the attack. I think if Rangers went with 2 up front from the start then the uefa cup would be Ibrox bound right now.

But to all the Rangers fans out there i know your pain. You just better hope you dont lose the title aswell!
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

European Football and stuff

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.