Olympics - Beijing 2008

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
so, you are still 2 secs off with a good reaction time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I wish Usain Bolt would take it seriously.

He could run under 6 seconds if he did.

keoghz
keoghz
16:47 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
has the race between bolt,ga.y,powell takin place yet?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
tyson ga.y never got through and was a walk in the park for bolt with powell not even making a medal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
__talented__ said:
so, you are still 2 secs off with a good reaction time.

0.94 and 0.16 are way off quicker reaction time cuts down then 2secs deffasit anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Sun 17 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Bolt is on drugs!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:37 Mon 18 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought you didn't like the Olympics!!?

Bolt is awsome, very exciting to watch! He's so fast because of his stride - he's relaxed too.......

Never know Britain might be able to snatch a couple of places in the 200m final!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:51 Mon 18 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
lol he's 6"5 and is able to addapt the long stride lenght to his advantage many people have tried this before and were unable to do this however know bolt is here he has managed to do something that others cant causing the major gaps.

id like some training with him im same highet :P
mr_tennis
mr_tennis
07:37 Mon 18 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Beijing and the rest of China is corrupt.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:38 Mon 18 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_tennis said:
Beijing and the rest of China is corrupt.

what makes you say that?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Mon 18 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Belgium are in the Semi Finals of the Football

I never expected us to go this far. But to beat Italy 3-2, after an early red card and giving them two penalties, it shows we are not as crap as we used to be. Hopefully the youngsters who have got us through this far can get us a medal, and hopefully bring Belgium real football success over the next few years, in Qualifying and Major Tourneys.

Well done Belgium, it's good to be a Belgian footy supporter
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Mon 18 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
GB is doing well.
_alex19933_
_alex19933_
10:53 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/GL/92B/20080819.shtml

take a look at that guys outstanding from the british team 5 golds infront of germany and australia and 6 infront of russia
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:06 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
yoda said:
Belgium are in the Semi Finals of the Football

I never expected us to go this far. But to beat Italy 3-2, after an early red card and giving them two penalties, it shows we are not as crap as we used to be. Hopefully the youngsters who have got us through this far can get us a medal, and hopefully bring Belgium real football success over the next few years, in Qualifying and Major Tourneys.

Well done Belgium, it's good to be a Belgian footy supporter

I shall now take back that last sentence. We lost our semi final 4-1 to Nigeria.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:15 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
anyone watch bolt cruiz along in the 200m? jogging again way to go boltie!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
LOl yeah did you see the champion running next to him, he was trying so hard and bolt was looking around thinking i wonder when the race is gna start i bored of warming up. someone shud tell him when the gun goes off its the start of the race and not the warm up lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I actually really LMAO @ Bolt today. Strolling past the current Olympic Champ; looking at him as he jogs on past - amazing. He really is amazing!

Great Britain are better than all the rest! Obviously not counting China and USA whom spend stupid amounts on Athletics compared to all the rest - hence better than all the rest! Still some time to go but some medals are on their way in the boxing and other events!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:30 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
We're only good at sport were we can sit down.

They're just bitter.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Tue 19 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
From now on, I'm only watching events that have results determined by the athletes themselves (swimming, track, pole vault, etc.

The judges at all olympics are famous for their irregular scoring of athletes, but this year surpasses anything I've watched before.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:44 Wed 20 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
predictions for bolts 200m? i personally feel if he ran flat out he'd smash the record by a good few seconds if he dont he'll just be jogging the home straight!!!
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Olympics - Beijing 2008

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.