Olympics - Beijing 2008

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Sat 9 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
australia drew 1 all with serbia, i thought it was a reasonable result seeing how much they dominated haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:14 Mon 11 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done the girls so far!

Great swim from Adlington!!! Both her and Jackson pulled it out the bag.

Anyone know if the Rugby 7s are on this year? Are they normally on in the second week?
sm_rat
sm_rat
17:37 Mon 11 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The swimming was absolutely awesome today!!!

The 4x100 mens relay was breathtaking!!

Anyone believe Phelps can do all 8?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:52 Mon 11 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mariiii says...

(L)Marisela dressed in yella went upstairs to kiss her fella made a mistake and kissed a snake...how many doctors did it take? <3 says:
say that misty may and kerri walsh are amazing and are gonna win the gold again in beach volleyball!
(L)Marisela dressed in yella went upstairs to kiss her fella made a mistake and kissed a snake...how many doctors did it take? <3 says:
and that michael phelps is sexy and will get all 8!!

Personally I don't care, I hate the olympics
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:12 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't post then!

The swimming was awsome. Phelps was brilliant to watch, so many records being broke this Olympics.

Can't wait till the 'real' Olympics start. I always prefer track!

Anyone else had enough of that Brummie who does the football? He knows nothing about Athletics and just sits there telling stupid non-funny jokes! What's wrong with the BBC (what's right!) why can't they just have someone who's participated in the sport commentating!!?? Guy does my head in!<End Of Rant>

Phelps for the 8! Or at least I hope so - greats sportsman.
sm_rat
sm_rat
03:40 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Phelps #3...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/swimming/7555336.stm

And another record beaten
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
sm_rat said:
Phelps #3...

i really dislike this athlete, so hotheaded and the things he says to the press about the australian relay team. wish we made him eat his words, if we had our 2000 dream team , again :( we wouldve smashed them
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:47 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
aussie girls took out silver in sincronized diving. :)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:06 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
aussieboy said:
sm_rat said:
Phelps #3...

i really dislike this athlete, so hotheaded and the things he says to the press about the australian relay team. wish we made him eat his words, if we had our 2000 dream team , again :( we wouldve smashed them

What did he say about the Australian relay team?

Another medal for GB! Robinson and Emms done well in the badmington. Still in the hunt for a medal!!
_alex19933_
_alex19933_
10:30 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
silver in mens canooeing

bronze in womens equestrian

doing good:

http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/GL/95A/GL0000000.shtml
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Tue 12 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
One of our boxers got done over by the 'slight' mis-scoring when fighting a Chinese boxer. This just after a study by 3 German psychologists found that judges are going to favour the colour red........... shame really. The Chinese man ran away from our boxer and nothing was said - sickening!

No Rugby 7s either............

Role on next week!
sm_rat
sm_rat
15:59 Wed 13 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye said:
Another medal for GB! Robinson and Emms done well in the badmington. Still in the hunt for a medal!!

That match was intense!!!

Im really looking forward to some Table Tennis, being one of the best in the year at school...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:58 Thu 14 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
They don't have the rugby 7's in the Olympics, only the commonwealth games which is a total shame I think they're thinking about including it in London, or maybe 2016. They need to go through those rounds where they pick and choose what sports stay and go, but I'm sure that rugby will be included in the near future (in Olympic terms).

Really dissapointed with the Britsh 4x200m freestyle womens team, or more so the coaches. Why Addlington didn't race is beyond me and they should never have taken the chance, especially as they were a very good medal hope. But the final was top quality this morning.
Anyone else a bit dubious about that Chinese swimmer who won gold this morning? She has improved by 10 seconds these games

Edited at 05:59 Thu 14/08/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:15 Thu 14 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
They're all genetically modified.................

Still think the USA will win the medal table, after the track...........

#
We look like we're going to be picking up a few medals in the boxing! The lads are doing us proud. GO TEAM! *Punches arm in the air*
_alex19933_
_alex19933_
05:07 Thu 14 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Silver for womens road time trial cycling well done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:35 Thu 14 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
dorito said:
OK guys, seeing as the olympics should have at least one sport you can like and feel that it deserves it own thread.

Who should we watch out for? phellps (how eva u spell)
Which sport will you be watching?track and field as im gd at it :D
Whats your favourite sport?same as above

You get the idea,

Personally I'm looking forward to the Mountain Biking, Swimming and the football which has already started.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:23 Thu 14 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Any particular reason why we quoted that, or do you just love me.

Anyway, been watching badminton today and it's a very good game actually, i'm addicted to the mixed doubles.

sm_rat
sm_rat
17:01 Thu 14 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Table Tennis doubles today was awesome!!

Never seen such quality lol... It even encouraged me to go play it so I missed about 3/4 of the match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:34 Fri 15 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
So what events are happening today ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:36 Fri 15 Aug 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Cycling team look good!

Anyone watch Channel 4 News last night? Classic.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Olympics - Beijing 2008

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.