Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:08 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
dorito said:
Gomez...thats the most german name I've heard for a while.

He lacked evrything. Heart, Desire, Speed, Touch he looked like he needed a poo the way he was running.

End Rant...sweden

LMAO! He did need a poo I think! See how when they took him off it changed the game, granted Croatia looked like they could of scored again, but if the would of got rid of Gomez sooner, you never know what the outcome would of been.

Anyone see the sending off? I think if Schweinstiger is banned for 3 matches so should the player who went down holding his face! Sick of these idiots doing that, tis part of the reason I don't watch football as much now, bloody winps! And don't none of you lot tell me it's a part of the game........

Edited at 11:09 Fri 13/06/08 (BST)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
06:17 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
its part of the game john
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:30 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Those crotians are so fragile. They break upon impact.
blink182rip
blink182rip
07:24 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
tht gomez scored 28 goals in 30 odd appearences for stuttgart

that is the onli reason he is playin upfront with klose

john wasnt u sayin to me earlier that croatia weren't good enough?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:59 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, and they aren't!

If the likes of Holland, Spain, Portugal or Italy were given them chances they'd be taken. The reason Germany failed is because of Gomez. He was very very poor, couldn't work the space, lacked invention and no real threat with speed or in the air. They would of been better of sticking Klose up alone and have wide players supporting him then having that big numpty on the pitch.

Credit to Croatia, we know they can score! But I just don't think they've got 'it'!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
that game with Italy and Romania was a good game.

wanted Romania to win cause they were the underdogs.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
holland were impressive again 2nite, the arsenal of the euros, proper nail the breakaway goal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:37 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The what of the what!? Take your a gunner?

Loving the way Holland are playing at the minute. Keeping the ball is key to their game, although obviously in the second half they didn't do that, however still scored!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
They are very reminiscent of Arsenal at the minute in the style of play. Just fall eventually you reckon?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:59 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
one word Spain
canamir
canamir
18:14 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Holland did play well today, but I think that Spain will give anyone in the tournament a run for their money
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:58 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
my money is on Holland, they have been in fine form of recent, and then there is Spain who are also in top form and are a force to be reckoned with but on top of all that theres Portugal, I would be a fool to say someone apart from them three would make the final ATLEAST, but they have to retain that kind of form for a couple more mathches and with that style of play, it isn't that straight forward.

COME ON YOU HOLLAND! (only reason i want Holland is because of Wesley Snjeider, Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Van Der Vaart and young Edwin Van Der
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Fri 13 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
presh_86 said:
holland were impressive again 2nite, the arsenal of the euros, proper nail the breakaway goal

Won't win it then

Sneijder's goal was sexy

My birthday btw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:00 Sat 14 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Holland are looking a great bet now, 2 excellent results.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:33 Sat 14 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah but someone will be a clog in their works personally I still fancy whoever wins between Italy and France to start playing better and go on and win it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:56 Sat 14 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
FRANCE 1 - 4 HOLLAND

dat dont say much 4 france
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:10 Sat 14 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I've had a tenner on spain to win and fiver on podolski top scorer before the euros when he was 24/1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:39 Sat 14 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm supporting Holland this year mainly because they play an interesting game. I find some teams like Italy quite boring to watch.

I think they should play a weak team next, plus they should let Romania win just to kick France and Italy out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Sat 14 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I want it to be a Holland v Germany final.

hope Holland win because they have been the best team by far , so far.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:59 Sun 15 Jun 08 (BST)  [Link]  
da_chump said:
I want it to be a Holland v Germany final.

hope Holland win because they have been the best team by far , so far.

Ugh Germany been stale, matey, why would you wanna see them?
The Dutch really impressed me, I'd love to see them go against Spain. Although Holland AND Spain both don't know how to defend (but who needs defense when you can score like that).
I am pretty sure whole France is still ticked cause Trezeguet isn't even on the roster!(If they aren't I am for them lol)
What's up with Italia? I am almost embarrassed of my Italian blood now lol
EDIT: oi nice it blocks cuss words, now i don't have to guess if it's a bad word or not :P

Edited at 10:03 Sun 15/06/08 (BST)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Euro 2008 - Whose your money on?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.