Champions League 2007/2008

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Tue 29 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
our manager is Scottish, Better than having a Spanish manager, or an isralian manager.

I thought the games was tense, and considering both teams are all attack attack attack the game was suprisingly defence (apart from the occasional Barcelona attack) i thought it would be alot more open and both teams going for the win at the Nou Camp.

I think the Man Of The Match was Carlos Tevez, he just didn't stop working, even when he knew he couldn't win the ball, he gave it is all to try, when he had the ball he ran at the defence, played some nice passe, that's what you look for in a player, not only there 'silky skills' but also there work rate i think Wayne Rooney is the same just a shame he was injured for tonight though.

I'm hoping for a Manchester United Vs Liverpool FC final mainly because i have a mate who's a Liverpool fan and say they are alot better in europe than us. It would shut up all the critics if we beat the 'greats' in the final

WERE GOING TO MOSCOW!!!!!!

Edited at 23:21 Tue 29/04/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Tue 29 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Also, I thought that the manager took alot of stick because of his team selectin against Chelsea on saturday, let's just hope the miserable sod's are satisfied now and agree with his decision... afterall the title is still in our hands, we have to rely on OUR performance not Chelsea's!!.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:34 Tue 29 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i hope its chelsea in the final against united!!

hope united beat them cause i hate chealsea!
mufc2008
mufc2008
02:19 Wed 30 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
united to moscow will win
mufc2008
mufc2008
10:57 Thu 1 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i predict united 3-2 chelsea
mufc2008
mufc2008
02:34 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
or 3-1 united
cityfan84
cityfan84
06:11 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 united
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:26 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm very excited about this and was going to Manchester to go to a pub and watch it but no mates will come with me. Too rough they say. But, I've just been out and bought the booze and I'm buzzing for the match! Best one in years I hope

1-0 Uniteddddddd

Glory glory Man United
Glory glory Man United
Glory glory Man United
As the red go marching ON ON ON!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
Utd will win... on penalties
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
I reckon Manchester will win, but not too sure on the score, i don't expect Chelsea to score...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:37 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
United will win on Peno's - We have very good takers. Rio, Hargie, Ronaldo will go last due to him loving the pressure, Rooney, Nani is very good, Carrick. Scholes won't take one, he's awful!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:10 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
chelsea win 2-1 after extra time

stuff united i hate em lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:11 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Not particularly fond of either team but I hope Man U win. A penalty shoot out would be nice as well. C'mon United send Chelsea home with nothing - and with a bit of luck Avram Grant (who no one had heard of before Mourinho left) might just get shown the door.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:56 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be cheering on United as they've been the most entertaining to watch over the past few seasons. Plus I don't like Abramovich and his ways.......

Ronaldo hat trick.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Come on Chelsea lets laugh at Mr Ferguson checking for the 26 extra minutes at the end of the game that he thinks should be played til Man Utd get a chance to equalise
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:11 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i doubt utd will have to equalise lol- good header from ronaldo and i reckon hes got another 1 in him yet!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:15 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
NO !!! M.U have scored come on chelsea !!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:21 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
What a keeper cech is- great double save- theyll struggle if he does go in the summer!
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:28 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Fat Frank strikes again!

Well taken lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:19 Wed 21 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Stone waller denied again.. How do Man U get away with it!
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Champions League 2007/2008

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.