Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:08 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
Posted Image

I would say that is less than inconclusive.
There is no evidence of spitting on there and he could have told tevez "my mums bacon on toast is better than yours" for all you can see there!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes but it all adds up...

In The Sun today, Tevez said he loved winding up Chelsea on Wednesday. Look at Tevez's reaction, holds his neck after. And look at Terry, you rally think if it was something nice he would use his sleeve? and look after it, puts his face closer to Tevez. Everyone is saying he said something racial. On a forum they got a lip reader to lip read it. He didn't get all of it but The words Argie ___ was said. Where he supposedly spat at him, he claims he said the T__ word.

On the other hand, people say the ref is there and can hear it and if it was racial they would have reacted. Then some say that refs hear it all the time and not bothered by it so they don't deal with it.

Anyway, I've found the best picture yet:

Posted Image

Best gif:Posted Image
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
16:18 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao @ the gif
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
16:38 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
pmsl thats funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

England's Lion
Posted Image

Buzby bees!

Posted Image

One of the best:

Posted Image

That's for now. They are all the good ones. There is more but not suitable for FP
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Hunter can you private mail me the link to the site where your getting all these from please mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:18 Sat 24 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol, good pictures.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Sat 24 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
Yes but it all adds up...

In The Sun today, Tevez said he loved winding up Chelsea on Wednesday. Look at Tevez's reaction, holds his neck after. And look at Terry, you rally think if it was something nice he would use his sleeve? and look after it, puts his face closer to Tevez. Everyone is saying he said something racial. On a forum they got a lip reader to lip read it. He didn't get all of it but The words Argie ___ was said. Where he supposedly spat at him, he claims he said the T__ word.

On the other hand, people say the ref is there and can hear it and if it was racial they would have reacted. Then some say that refs hear it all the time and not bothered by it so they don't deal with it.

]

If everyone is saying it, then it must be true!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Sat 24 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm just jumping on the bandwagon

After closer review. Look at Drogba after Terry walks away from Tevez. Tevez's reaction looked slow if Terry spat at him but look at Drogba...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:53 Sat 24 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Avram Grant has been sacked. Been a long time coming. He should never been given the job in the first place.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:21 Sat 24 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
No manager will last at Chelsea more than a year unless they do the treble...

Chelsea are becoming the Real Madrid in English football.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:12 Sun 25 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
thats quite harsh on Grant team the the champions league final , beat to the title on the last day of the season.

Considering he took them over quite far in to season i think he done quite well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Sun 25 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Took them over in September so had a good run at it. I think he deserved to stay...
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Champions League 2007/2008

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.