Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 167
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
14:29 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
_mr_wheezy_ said:
the 11 players in that final that deserved to be on winning side after there performance was

gk. cech (because van der sar us useless end of)
rb. wes brown
lb. a.cole
cb. ferdinand
cb. terry
rm. essien
lm. hargreaves
cm. lampard
cm. scholes
st. tevez
st. ronaldo

those are they players i congratulate, and some i feel sorry for..

hargreaves on the left wing? lol
What did vidic do wrong? or evra? or countless others?
Nobody deserved to be on the losing side last night bar drogba!
It was a good game to watch and i cant imagine how JT feels now.......chelsea through and through and the opportunity to score the penalty that wins him the trophy he wants to get his hands on the most in club football as captain! Bless
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:30 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
toontomh said:
_niallo_ said:
hmmm well i dont care what anyone says, winning on penalties is just ridiculous, such a bad ending to a fantastic game...

What? So they should play until another goal is scored? Or have a bunch of judges at the end who decide which team has been better, like in boxing? Yes, penalties isn't the ideal way to decide it, but that's why it's the last option.

Oh, and while I didn't care who won, it's great to see Drogba get sent off!

Edited at 18:12 Thu 22/05/08 (BST)

Uhh I think you will find that I did not say any of that...that's just being silly. All I said was that I think penalties is a silly way to end a game, but I accept that there is (virtually) no other way about it. There is of course the idea of a replay, but that's just far too messy and costly, so penalties it is I guess...

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:34 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Harsh way to finish big games such as this, but it is exciting to watch to though.
mufc2008
mufc2008
14:35 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
should be
gk. van der sar
rb brown
cb ferdinand and vidic
lb evra
rm ronaldo
cm lampard and scholes
lm giggs
st tevez ronaldo
captain= giggs
subs=hargreaves,j cole,anderson,nani and terry
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:02 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
mufc2008 said:
should be
gk. van der sar
rb brown
cb ferdinand and vidic
lb evra
rm ronaldo
cm lampard and scholes
lm giggs
st tevez ronaldo
captain= giggs
subs=hargreaves,j cole,anderson,nani and terry

Hmm, somebody has there rose tinted glasses on methinks- essien and makelele ran the show in that second half, if only j cole and terry were good enough for your dream team then you were watching a different game!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:06 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Terry was a disgrace. Said some harsh racial things to Tevez and apprently spat at him. I'm glad he was on the losing side. Hate the person with passion. If he gets captain for England, I will be very disgusted with the choice
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
15:54 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
Terry was a disgrace. Said some harsh racial things to Tevez and apprently spat at him. I'm glad he was on the losing side. Hate the person with passion. If he gets captain for England, I will be very disgusted with the choice

Id be very surprised if that was true! do you have a source/link for that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i would also be very surprised...

though apparently Vidic said something racist to Drogba early in the game and they were at each other all game...so Drogba decides to be real clever and *word removed* Vidic at the end of the game...what a tool!

You know the rules Niall, no swearing, repeated offenses end up with posting bans!

Edited by forum moderator 1_eye, at 22:00 Thu 22/05/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:54 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
I fell sorry for Terry Well done Manchester United.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:14 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
madmiketyson said:
the_hunter said:

Id be very surprised if that was true! do you have a source/link for that

The referee didn't report it so nothing will be done. Look at redcafe.net - Got plenty of video's of it. I'll post them he but it's a giff file and they can't be put on here?

Everyone on there suggest he calls him a Argie ___. But he uses his shirt to rub his nose to disguise this. The spit isn't clear but Tevez appears to be spat it because of his reaction.

All inconclusive...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:26 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:35 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
colins said:
Harsh way to finish big games such as this, but it is exciting to watch to though.

Very harsh for the players and fan's but for a neutral,i think its one of the best things.

it's still better than what they did back in the day. They used to just flip a coin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:05 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Samaritans are offering counselling to all Chelsea fans. Call 0800 101010 ? that?s 08000 won nothing won nothing won nothing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Frank Lampard and Joe Cole were allegedly spotted out in Red Square last night, having clearly had one or two drinks. They were reportedly singing: "We're forever blowing Doubles."
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:06 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
After Ryan Giggs lifted the Champions League cup for a second time he had a peek inside and there was a Chocolate Orange in it. He said - "It's not Terry's, it's mine!"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:10 Thu 22 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
presh_86 said:
After Ryan Giggs lifted the Champions League cup for a second time he had a peek inside and there was a Chocolate Orange in it. He said - "It's not Terry's, it's mine!"

lol, good one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:22 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
ryanparton said:
I fell sorry for Terry Well done Manchester United.

he kinda....errr slipped up (sts) lol
crazzymadman
crazzymadman
Admin
08:43 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

this reminds me of good old John Terry
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:31 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Please don't get me started on John Terry pictures...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:37 Fri 23 May 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Terry should be sacked if he did spit on Tevez.

Tevez is my favourite man u player he's world class.
Pages: 167
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Champions League 2007/2008

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.