Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:17 Tue 18 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:
Unless you mean actual weaponry. In which case Arsenal fans checklist on matchday:
Ticket, rattle, hat, scarf, shirt, lacoste footwear and hat.
Liverpool fans checklist on matchday:
Fags, booze, knife, bat, automatic weaponry, hand grenade, bible.

LMAO darren, i can't see liverpool getting past arsenal though, hopefully manchester united vs arsenal final
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:14 Wed 2 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
colin kazim richards lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:44 Thu 3 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
What a strike from that youngster, eat that Chelski!!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Thu 3 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
it's good seen chelsea get beat but u get the feeling the will still go through
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Thu 3 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
yep wiil sneak a 1-0 win and go through on away goal most likely.

How did arsenal not get a penalty, the ref was stood in too good a position lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:24 Thu 3 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
was a obvious penalty,but the pressure the ref most of being under hate to be in the situation he was in lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:56 Thu 3 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Haha. Talking of penalties, Shalke had 2 stonewallers not given on tuesday. Barca were lucky.

Chelsea's home form is nothing Fenerbahce should be scared of.

Chelsea 3-2 Birmingham
Chelsea 0-0 Blackburn
Chelsea 0-0 Fulham
Chelsea 1-1 Everton
Chelsea 4-4 Aston Villa
Chelsea 2-1 Newcastle
Chelsea 0-0 Liverpool
Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal
Chelsea 4-3 Leicester
Chelsea 2-1 Everton
Chelsea 1-1 Rosenborg
Chelsea 0-0 Valencia

Those are all scores from Stamford Bridge this season... and nearly all of those teams are worse than Fenerbahce. All of those would be good enough to either put Fenerbahce through, or take the game to extra-time.

Chelsea have to attack too, remember. That will suit players like Alex and Deivid who will get more space to play. Chelsea are still marginal favourites to go through, but whatever the score is, I doubt it will be 1-0.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Tue 8 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
any 1 see the liverpool arsenal game that was a great game especially for a neutral like myself!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:45 Tue 8 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah brilliant game (what I saw was anyway, I missed the first half).

Gonna be an awful final though if United get there. The CL loses most of it's magic when both finalists are from the same country. England does NOT need a 3rd domestic cup. The Premiership's dominance is ruining the greatest club competition in the world... what's next? ...same 2 teams every year like F1?

I almost want to borrow my brother's Barca shirt for the semis.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:00 Wed 9 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
i agree i would rather see two teams from different country's in the final.....,but u have to admit it is exciting to watch the big four take each other on in domestic or cup action,look at the match last night it was brilliant and i'm a man utd fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:25 Wed 9 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Agreed.

Was a quality match to watch and I'd pay money to watch them sort of games every week. A lot of people thought it would be a terrible game with a 0-0 scoreline or something but really did live up to be a great quarter-final match.

Liverpool - Utd Final I reckon...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:36 Wed 9 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Wenger is getting all bitter now saying it wasn't a penalty and we are a lucky team and that liverpool was lucky to win the final in 2005 ...

all at once now AWWWWWW
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:56 Wed 9 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
shame the ref didnt give the other 2 clear penos in the previous 2 games, ah well thats football. Walcotts unreal mazy run deserved to win the game was still jumping round the room when i looked again gerrard smashed in the peno gutted.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:05 Wed 9 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you honestly telling me that fabregas was hauled down in the premiership game? he dove he even looked at the ref as he was faling down. Then fabregas himself got straight up without moaning. He was lucky to escape without a card.

I'll tell you what arseanl lack... english players

liverpool - gerrard and carra
chelsea - terry and lampard
United - Rooney, scholes, neville etc...

all of these are inspirational for their club, no question about it.

When i look at arseal all i see is a captain that is quite frankly a joke and then Walcott who is in my view not getting a game because of players he is far better than. Why is this? if your good enough your old enough surely...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:55 Wed 9 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
What a game...shame about the bitterness........... see you in the semi's ARSEnal!
_steven_
_steven_
11:27 Thu 10 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal were robbed by the refs..simple as that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:59 Thu 10 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
_steven_ said:
Arsenal were robbed by the refs..simple as that.

yeah its just that simple... lol

Maybe you should look closer to home, senderos is woeful! If anybody robbed you it was him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:16 Sat 12 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
You should have had a pen at Emirates, but everyone is unlucky, we (liverpool) have been unlucky with pen decisions, like chelsea getting 1 at the start of the season.

Anyway wenger robbed you. Eboe should have been left back, and walcott on from the start replacing senderos, toure at centre back. Sorry but walcott is one of the best players in your team, and he is getting denied chances week in, week out by one of the worst players in your team.

Senderos made 2 mistakes, we scored 2 goals. the mistakes we made, adebyor couldn't punish. He is a league off being as good as he needs to be, and that is as good as torres.
mufc2008
mufc2008
15:29 Tue 29 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
manchester united 1-0 barcelona scholes 14
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:33 Tue 29 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
Thought Barca played better over the two games, didn't take their chances though

Bring on an all English final!

(Except most the players...oh and the managers....oh and location )

Edited at 21:33 Tue 29/04/08 (BST)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Champions League 2007/2008

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.