Who The Hell Are England?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
stevo15
stevo15
12:00 Thu 29 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
May as well add "Come on Stevo we want you to respond to this" at the end of all your posts!

But yeah, well done on beating super Andorra.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:34 Thu 29 Mar 07 (BST)  [Link]  
nuggggggggggggggent
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think England are a good international cricket team, every team is good no matter what even Kenya. A team is a team, lower ranked teams are good the only set-back is that they are in-experienced. Every team has their days
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:45 Sun 27 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
souljah said:
the only set-back is that they are in-experienced.

So does that mean that if a team like (As you posted) Kenya played a team of 27-40 year olds they'd be amazing?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Tue 29 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
If kenya's opponent team were 27-40 yrs of age, the opponent team would only be amazing if they've been practicing pretty much most of their life.

When I say 'in-experienced' I mean that the in-experienced team has not played many games, and do not get much practice whereas Australia are amazing because they practice a lot of the time and play many practice/friendly games.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Sat 2 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i don't know what was wrong with them last night, i wasn't even sure i was watching England until we scored, then everyone got behind the ball to wait for Brazil to score, then i knew it was us! Lets hope they can play like that against Estonia!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:34 Sat 2 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Good to see Becks back, and playing well. Lawro got it right though: Not too sure about Gerrard and Lampard in the middle - There's something missing.

Don't worry English fans, you've still got the rugb....No wait, that's not going too well...

You've still got the crick...No wait, that's not going too well either...

Erm...

C'mon Tim!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:11 Sat 2 Jun 07 (BST)  [Link]  
And the Welsh win what?

England Saxons might win something, although my hopes ain't that high!
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Who The Hell Are England?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.