Rooney OR OWEN?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:41 Sun 25 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Nah Owen is better, he brings a team confidence and it shows that with a team like Newcastle who havent lost when he has been in the side.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:53 Mon 26 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
why not just say they are both outstanding players they can both score !
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:14 Tue 27 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
omg ediss thts so nasty!! =-(

i wish hed kick ur balls =-P hehe
__ediss__
__ediss__
05:12 Wed 28 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lick my balls?!
how rude melly!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:29 Wed 28 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well ud like tht wunt ya ;)
thomasalston
thomasalston
12:55 Tue 3 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
owen is miles beta, rooney showboats, he is good but owen boosts the team, rooney doesnt proviode that!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:17 Tue 3 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Absolute rubbish. Rooney is the way forward.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:19 Tue 3 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
In my opinion jermaine defoe and rooney should be our strikeforce for the world cup. Rooney has every quality and attribute we need and defoe can score from outside the box where as owen can't. True we need owen to get on the end of beckham's crosses but i think he should be used as a substitute then that way we get rid of the 7ft weed aswell.
Another option is going 4-1-2-1-2 using the diamond formation with rooney as the attacking midfielder with owen and defoe upfront.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:52 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rooneys a all round better player ... owens a better goal scorer tho ... how can the scousers go round sayin crouch should be no1 striker 4 england ... in my opinion he's number 4 Rooney Owen Defoe Crouch ... i also fink Heskey is a much better player ... Joe cole should start on the left side of midfield 4 england ... not ledley king ... Barton and Nolan should go to the world cup just as backup... thye can both do a good job
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Mon 9 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Owen is way better, just shame hes broke his mataseral.
__ediss__
__ediss__
16:46 Mon 9 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
newcastle fans shouldnt be allowed to post on this thread....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:47 Mon 9 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
rooney probli btr
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Tue 10 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Owen without a doubt is more WORLD CLASS.

Rooney is just a new face scoring here and ther at a young age,

Owen is a WORLD ICON...Like Shearer.
cool_dude
cool_dude
16:45 Tue 10 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
u have got to be joking rooney is the 1 who is world class owen is way past his peak
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:34 Tue 10 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
owen is to good for rooney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Wed 11 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i agree, OWEN is proven WORLD CLASS.

Owen is a natural GOAL SCORER, will always score more and create more then Shrek.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry ibiza but I dont agree that owen will set up more than rooney Rooney is fantastic at setting up goals and well he scores a few doesn't he lol. Owens a fantastic player but Id prefer Rooney.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:08 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
owen has the ability to finish the ball when it's given to him

rooney has the ability to get the ball, run half the feild and still launch it in from 30 yards

owen is past his time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
and if rooney played for newcastle, ibiza would want to play a 4-4-2 so they could both play

and jermain defoe?!?! he's a division one player at best
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Tue 24 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone who knows football knows rooney is an exceptional find for english football..genius is a word too lightly used nowadays but if anyone in the england team warranted that tag, it would be him

Also everyone knows owen is our best and most proven goal scorer, he doesnt do much else apart from score, but from the scorer thats all u want, a klinsmann, lineker mould. His pace also frightenes the life out of every international defence which gives our explosive midfield more space as their team defend deep.

The scenario of england playing 4-5-1 shouldnt even be considered and if used will be a significant step to englands downfall.

Its like asking a race car driver which arm they would prefer to lose, the one to steer or the gear shift!

we need both.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rooney OR OWEN?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.