Rugby World Cup 2007!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Sat 15 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ahh well at least Wales put up some sort of fight today............

Seems those Southerners are unbeatable........

bunrzybhoy
bunrzybhoy
15:23 Sat 15 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
aarond said:
alex19933 said:
bunrzybhoy said:
Scotland 56 - 10 Portugal

Good start for Scotland. They played good and deffinately over powered portugal.

portugal who are they lol

AH i see, portugal not a very good rugby team but still at the learning stage... however i think there footy team are good at PENALTIES

LMAO.. totally agree haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:23 Sat 15 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
After watching this Ireland game, I almost feel proud to be English..............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:30 Sat 15 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
makes our game in a weird way seem not so bad doesnt it?
secrertly i was wishing Georgia to get that 1 try only cos they share the same name as my daughter.
Although i didnt want ireland too lose

text book rugby from georgia
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:50 Sat 15 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
england going out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:31 Sun 16 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
afraid so....not been a convincing squad......well more of a mish mash squad since 2003 as soon as martin johnson lifted that trophy 4 years ago english rugby nose dived, players and coach left on a high.
gonna go to the southern hemisphere
i dont even want to cheer france to keep it in the northern hemisphere cos ...well...its france
im gonna watch as much of the tournament as poss and just enjoy the glorious game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Thu 20 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye said:
After watching this Ireland game, I almost feel proud to be English..............

Wait until tomorrow night...although we need a miracle!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
To be fair, France have hardly proved themselves a world force. Ireland should be contesting teams such as NZ and SA, but they won't. What's gone wrong?

England will be lucky to get a result on Saturday!
topshot
topshot
13:25 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ireland have still been winning a big performance tonight and there sorted!
topshot
topshot
17:27 Fri 21 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
no big performance a well,theyl avta beat the argy's
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:59 Sat 22 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
England beat samoa reasonably comfortably with a few shaky patches n poor kicking from wilkinsonat times! dont think we'l beat tonga nxt week though!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:06 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
So Scotland only lost by 40 to the all blacks. lol I expected double that amount.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:06 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
spin_doctor said:
So Scotland only lost by 40 to the all blacks. lol I expected double that amount.

which team was which? there was some big mistake about the strips they were wearing, surely with Scotland being at Murrayfield they should be in Home kit???......then again to tell who was who New Zealnd was the one WITH the ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
tidnab said:
spin_doctor said:

which team was which? there was some big mistake about the strips they were wearing, surely with Scotland being at Murrayfield they should be in Home kit???......then again to tell who was who New Zealnd was the one WITH the ball

Poor game to be honest, Scotland had a poor team out, hard to watch on the TV. Although All Blacks making lots of mistakes, against a better team would of been punished!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Mon 24 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Fri 28 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Blimey a mods post removed by a mod...whos up for the jump

well done to england on a more convincing win, perhaps Brian Ashton has found his Final 15, considering the mess he had to pick up when he took over.....tonga have no shame,poor handling and kicking led to there demise, but the wilko/saki machine was an awsome piece of kicking cross field and a superb catch/try, next time not so hard next time eh jonny?although it makes great viewing.sahme about 9 points missed by wilko, but no point worrying now, had a convincing play from 20 mins in,
and poor lewis moody...well give the guy a medal for bravery.
Still under no illusions about next week with australia have a score to settle and will probably beat us, but we can live in hope

Edited at 23:48 Fri 28/09/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:22 Fri 28 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
australia ftw ?! smashed fiji rofl
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Fri 28 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
australia and england all joined together in a great game of rugby next week

hello aussieboy long time no see,still dong the michael schenker impersonation i see
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:28 Sat 29 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well done scotland
unlucky wales a superb match non the less
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Sat 29 Sep 07 (BST)  [Link]  
WOO!! go Scotland!

Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post