Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 145
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Sat 20 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ul_son said:
1_eye said:
Sacre bleu'! Ref done the French over tonight, poor bleu's!

Thought the Argics were good money for their win, well deserved!

I think they took their chances better than France. However I thought the reffing was terrible, the Argies NO.5 was constantly coming in at the sides when in a maul and the ref done nothing. Fair play to the Argies they cheated and got away with it, just like my beloved Leicester Tigers do, get away with what you can! Amazing how they were allowed to handle the ball on the ground. If I was French I'd be fuming with that ref.

Anyway, enough of them lot................

COME ON ENGLAND!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:45 Sat 20 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
wilko 28-23 s africa my score

whoops i mean england

yessss lol now if i said for south africa to win they would have lost well done percy

Edited at 21:54 Sat 20/10/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:15 Sat 20 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Done by the ref........

England were the better team, should of won, it was a try and does the referee know what crossing is?

That's why you shouldn't have an half Irish/French ref, cause they let the Boks win!

I'm upset, very upset!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:27 Sat 20 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
well at least you chose the right team to win it at the start unlike some of us

Edited at 22:29 Sat 20/10/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Sat 20 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame robinson went off injured...the boks were always gunna win it though lol simply had a better team.

We played them twice throughout the tournament, we scored 6 they scored 53. (pretty sure of that anyways)

Amazed we got past the pool stages
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Sun 21 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Sp proud of the lads! Done us all proud, I doubt I could select an individual player who stood out amongst the rest, just the whole team played great!

Like the boks said, it would of been a travesty for Rugby Union if England was to win, they're played good rugby for two weeks out of two years and got to a final, its all about peeking at the right time, eh New Zealand! (lmao)

(Im oddly happy beings we just lost in a world cup final)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:20 Sun 21 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
oh well- theres always euro 2008...
scratch that....

theres always hmm....

2010!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:29 Thu 25 Oct 07 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye said:
Done by the ref........

England were the better team, should of won, it was a try and does the referee know what crossing is?

That's why you shouldn't have an half Irish/French ref, cause they let the Boks win!

I'm upset, very upset!

What killed it for me was when the commentator announced that the video ref was Australian... then I knew we had no chance of it being awarded!
Pages: 145
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rugby World Cup 2007!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.