Manchester United vs As Roma

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:43 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Put down what you think the score will be and any other views you want to put down.

All welcome
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
08:55 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 or 2-0, or amaybe even 2-2. If Utd score a third then all the better.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
0-1 to Roma

Half Time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:47 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Whey!! Gingers can't beat em' can you...2-0 to roma final score I hope.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
2-1 to Roma. Final score that is. I will be posting my oppinion later, but I need to get over this first
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:00 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Like a home win for United. That away goal is probably the most important away goal in United's season. And Rooney's first Utd goal in Europe for 2.5 years!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Aye, Very important. Overall it was a good match. I thought that Roma's second was lucky.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
utd have a great chance but the main news was the crowd trouble from roma...they was a disgrace
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
The police was a disgrace. They went over the top. There was no need for what they did ( Police).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:20 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
What a shot by Pellini!!!

(He's the copper on row H)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the referee was a disgrace!, he should be fined or something he was on roma's side even a blind man would notice that!, paul scholes never even touched the player it wa a blatant dive and then he got sent off.. there playes kept barging into the back of ours doing petty chllenges and never got booked!!!, the foul on heinze should of been a booking.. instead he got booked

2-1 i am happy with that we have an away goal and was down to 10 men and was cheated there second goal was lucky i think, van der sah should of punched it for a corner or tried to pat it down so he could pick it up! but we played well overall
stevo15
stevo15
19:04 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
LOL Petty challenges, exactly, no need for them to stop play or give a booking if it's petty.

Being a bit petty yourself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
stevo15 said:
LOL Petty challenges, exactly, no need for them to stop play or give a booking if it's petty.

Being a bit petty yourself

one time i will back gy_casual up... but we played well even though we lost and stevo mate... wheres arsenal? what they won? what they gonna win?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Stevo's got a point.

And Arsenal are gunna win naff all
but they weren't playing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:19 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont mean like that.. the ref was biast you crnt deny that!, we was robbed a player, arsenal supporter?.. lol how did you get on in champs league.. how did you do against liverpool infact?.. so dont go sayin im petty we was robbed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:23 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Arsenal had nothing to do with the game.

I'm a villa fan. We win nothing. The ref was biased, Man U lost, petty challenges dont deserve bookings.

I like hockey better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:35 Wed 4 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
most of em did!, they was all over heinze then we intacept the ball we get booked the ref was outrageous should be sacked!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:58 Thu 5 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i had to laugh when i heard sir al complaining about a biased ref, hes had em for yrs, at old trafford man u get nearly all of the decisions so he cant complain about this. and as for the police they reacted corectly in the circumstances, renember a policeman was killed in italy a cpl of months ago by fan violence, so there gona go a bit over the top. roma shouldnt have taunted but man u shouldnt have reacted so its evryones fault realy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:01 Thu 5 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
you cant always win lol you got to lose sometime

personally i think paul scholes should of been sent off he cant tackle to save his life

roma's second goal wasn't lucky it was poor goalkeeping by van der sar he should of pushed it wide not straight in front of him

and overall the way roma played i think they deserved it but it was crucial that man u got that away goal and i think they will go through winning 2-0 at home
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Thu 5 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ison said:
i had to laugh when i heard sir al complaining about a biased ref, hes had em for yrs, at old trafford man u get nearly all of the decisions so he cant complain about this. and as for the police they reacted corectly in the circumstances, renember a policeman was killed in italy a cpl of months ago by fan violence, so there gona go a bit over the top. roma shouldnt have taunted but man u shouldnt have reacted so its evryones fault realy

Well that makes it ok then, i tell you what, a copper in south london was killed by a black man, so ya know, it's ok for all the other cops to ruff up a few balcks lads, ya know cause they're mate was killed!?

NO IT ISN't! Listen to your self man!
What them cops did was terrible. Half the fans being hit wasn't even trying to start a fight, just merely trying to get out the way, and when asking for medical help, hit again. A 70 year old was even belted for being in the way, and you think this is acceptable because a cop....cont

Edited at 16:23 Thu 5/04/07 (BST)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Manchester United vs As Roma

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.