Hate Ronaldo?? check this site out

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:46 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
although the best team on paper went through iv got to say that australia were the better team for most of that match, and just cos he had the opertunity handed to him dosnt make wat grosso did right, u have to take an objective view of things, yes italy probly would have won the pen shoot out but for the last 30 mins of that game they were under imense pressure from the aussies and its is very possible that the croats wouldve scored in extra time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:51 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Its also true that this has gone and none of your 'objective' thinking is ever going to change that!
You think England won the cup in 66 without an important/slighty fortutious decision going their way?
Of course they didnt.
Get over it.
EDIT: Italy and France are probs the two teams that have played the best football in the tourny (apart from maybe Argentina) and so instead of bringing up whats gone and analysing every decision thats gone before you should be looking forward to a great game of football!
Im sure if England had scraped through by Australia, you wouldn't be complaining, every team needs some luck/a decision to go their way!
And...
Come on Italy!!

Edited at 08:55 Thu 6/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:03 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
turner do i need to remind you that as much as youd rather be italion your from a mid sized town in warwickshire,

of course england had a bit of luck with the whole azerbajani linesman incident, and whilst im suporting italy now i feel it is imposible no amtter how biased you are to say that austarlia didnt deserve to win that game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:17 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
May i remind you that a fair amount of my family are from various villages and towns in Tuscany, in Italy.
Trinidad didnt deserve to lose to England.
England didnt deserve to lose to Portugal.
France didnt deserve to get through the group stages.
Germany efficiently put out the most exciting team in the tourny...fair?
Italy had 10 men for the majority of the second half...of course Australia are going to have the better of it
nick
nick
Admin
06:31 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Instead of talking about who we hate most out of Ronaldo (for diving, provoking, crowding the ref) or Rooney (for being a fool and a thug) can we not just dislike them both? I personally didn't like either before or after the incident.

So next year, just make sure you despise Alex Ferguson's group of spoilt whingers more now then ever, as this incident shows their bad behaviour off nicely. In fact, can they please fight on the pitch like Bowyer and Dyer?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
You just dis-like Manchester United don't you nick.
nick
nick
Admin
11:02 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well only the players, the manager, fans from outside Manchester, and the over-merchandising of every attribute of the club.

Cept that they're fine by me
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:32 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol..........we'll take that as a no then
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
So you hate me?

I think he is still sore from the 3-0 whooping by manchester united
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
true playerx all teams need there luck and dodgy descions to go there way...
but it wasnt just that, was most of the cup aus have gotten the short end of everything

oh well... go france!
nick
nick
Admin
06:02 Fri 7 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think he is still sore from the 3-0 whooping by manchester united

lol could be something to do with it
kylegibson7
kylegibson7
17:28 Thu 10 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldo is the best player in the world !!! go on www.iloveronaldo.com
stevo15
stevo15
17:51 Thu 10 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
*rolls on the floor laughing his head off*

best player in the world lmao no chance!!
kylegibson7
kylegibson7
18:12 Thu 10 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh wot eva he is the best player in the world. better then any rangers player anyway.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:54 Tue 15 Aug 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I LOVE RONALDO AN I LAUGHED WHEN ROONEY GOT SENT OFF AN LAUGHED EVEN MORE WHEN ENGLAND WENT OUTgood times
cityfan84
cityfan84
06:21 Wed 4 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well ronaldo showed how professional rooney is well done ronaldo

Edited at 11:21 Wed 4/10/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:27 Wed 4 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
its a bit dated this thread now but........Ronaldo didnt exactly show proffesionalism neither........so they're both as bad as each other in that way, but Ronaldo DID do it on purpose.

Lets leave it... its in the past,whats done is done, the dirty filthy portugese winker
tricky_boi
tricky_boi
09:14 Wed 4 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yhyh but everyone know's what ronaldo is like diving cheat .... still a good player tho
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Hate Ronaldo?? check this site out

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.