Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i feel sorry for the poor bloke, he is taking all this flak, just because Rooney can't behave himself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:11 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
That little sly head butt at the end shows ronaldo was guilty and out to put Rooney off! I hope Rooney does more than what Sheaer said to Ronaldo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
personally i feel he did it on purpose to get rooney off cos of him being a threat i like the pictures on the web site too
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:26 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeh there mint lol

I like the one where hes doing his little step overs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ronaldo is an amazing player and he did sell the foul well to the ref but it happens all the time in footbal, a player dives and the other player gets a card, its nothing new. Rooney deserved tob e sent off the guys a pure idiot
cool_dude
cool_dude
11:47 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
"I think there is every chance that Wayne Rooney could go back to the Man Utd training ground and stick one on Ronaldo"
Alan Shearer

He aint kidding either
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:01 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well if he did that, he would be even more stupid, than i think he is now.

He should just forget it (Beckham did in 98) and just get on with it. He's been sussed out by the opposition, and he should learn from it !!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
heres the basics...
rooney is a bad tempered player, he should learn to calm down, the ref sent him off for bad temper, not because of the push.

and the stomp on the portugease player was uncalled for.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:05 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
End of story !! England got knocked out because they were not good enough, not streetwise enough, and in the end caved in, to the pressure put upon them by their own nation and their own national press....."Hate Ronaldo" ??? look more closer to home !!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:14 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
mcquiston, i don't listen to a word you say because of the fact you hate england, the stomp wasn't on purpose and stellaman you make a good point about putting pressure on them there self.
e.g Gerrard saying england will secure victory, he promised it etc.

All that did was add pressure!

Rooney was provoked by Ronaldo, that is why he lost his temper!
England didn't play well at all, stellaman what the hell are you on about them not being 'streetwise' enough, it's not fifa street, it's a football match not a kick around with a bunch of mates!

Watch that video, he sent him off for the push not the stomp, the referee did nothing until Rooney pushed Ronaldo, that is when the referee called Rooney over and gave him the card!!

Listen to the commentators!

Edited at 21:18 Tue 4/07/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i personaly think it is NOT ronaldo's fault, He obviously felt that that the challenge was an unfair one so he crowded the ref with the other portuguese player's the REF sent rooney of not ronaldo to be fair to rooney it wasn't a red i think his challenge was accidental he couldn't help but put his foot there the player was sliding in behind him he had to put his foot down he didn't know who was behind him. im a loyal england and a man utd fan but i still disagree with the fact that every1 is blaming ronaldo!!!!!
spinner
spinner
Admin
17:45 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I notice in thier interviews screened today that one of Ronaldo's firm supporters is Rooney, who was slagging off the media for thier interpetations of "good natured rivalry".

Thats gotta be leaving a LOT of people feeling really stupid! Shearer included! LOL!

Rooney redeemed himself bigtime in my eyes there for sticking up for his mate rather than jooining the BS bandwagon.

Well done that man, congrats on growing up.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Tue 4 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
N E way i never said i hated ronaldo(twinkle toes) i saw summat in todays paper with 1 or 2 funny images so i checked out the website, thats what i liked about it.

I agree he is very talented (so is Rooney)
and rooney needs to go to anger management but from wat i heard ronaldo started it in the tunnel by saying he was gonna get him sent off and he got what he wished 4....NOW only them 2 know the truth on that matter
Yes It ws Englands best game, the rest they sucked
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:10 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i so badly want ronaldo to come back to the premiership jsut fro the special treatment teams like blackburn would give him, id pay good money to see that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:12 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
portugal were appaling with the dives tonight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
cmon so were france that was no way a penalty like henry made it look at lot worse
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't think he dived, i just think he lost his footing haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:10 Wed 5 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If you want to see a dive look at the last 2 minutes of Australia vs Italy 0-0 until then - we would have won in a penalty shootout!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:18 Thu 6 Jul 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Rubbish Mattaus, Your defender shouldn't have commited like he did in the box, Grosso played for the pen, but he was handed it on a silver platter!
And i think Italy would have gone on to score in extra time anyway. And although Italy cant take pens to save their lives....i bet you Buffon would have been worth a save or two..so your statement is unfounded.
Regardless, its in the past, the better team went through.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Hate Ronaldo?? check this site out

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.