Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
aye with 9 sugars.............dont stir it tho i hate sweet tea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:41 Sat 17 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
so u see urself as british and not english??????????????????????????? i for one dont, i am welsh not british
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:12 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
P.S. Martin,just for info, Stellaman is Welsh NOT scottish, and i dont believe wales have ever played the faroes (sorry to mention them again doc).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i am english and PROUD to be, and i wud support any other british team if england was not in tht specific event, which wud be strange cos were in everyfing
martin_blank
martin_blank
06:05 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Kron, that mischievous little Welsh pixie misled me by replying to my rant about scotland. I will now know which nation to direct my stereotypically crass remarks at!

In football, I'm English, and would never support Wales or Scotland. I don't consider myself British, just English. But if some foreign power or terrorists attacked Wales or Scotland (can't think why at moment) then I'd be British.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:16 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
im also english, but i would consider suporting wales, cos thier generaly nice people, and dont seem to resent englands superior sporting prowess as much as the scots,
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:35 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I think we should have a british football team then we could get rid of beckham and neville ...just a thought
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:51 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
and perhaps owen, crouch......etc etc...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:10 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm Starving!! Sausage an egg on toast anyone??

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:30 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
get rid of beckham?? and neville?? haha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Leftover Sprout then????
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Sun 18 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
a british team would never work, all the national fa's would just be trying to push there palyers into the side, it would create so much bickering and discord it would just create more tension between the countries. and how could you get rid of beckham, sur ehes one dimensional but any team reli benifits from his one and only skill, crosssing. no matter how good your forwars are theyve got to have something to get on the end of

Edited at 19:25 Sun 18/06/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:32 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i wonder if any of these new trinidadians are still going to be suporting trinidad against paraguay, pr will their alliegence miraculously switch to sweden?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:45 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_cue - Member
(210 posts) 11:35 Sun 18 Jun 06

I think we should have a british football team then we could get rid of beckham and neville ...just a thought

good idea that just like they do in the superior game thats is Rugby..........

wrexham lad you are British wether u like it or not ........British meaning u live in the British Isles or was born there or u family originate from there

But iam English just as you are welsh and any scots on here are scottish..........But we are all British

c'mon switzerland to day win and knockout the frogs

Edited at 08:46 Mon 19/06/06 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:26 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
No Brekky then?? lmsl!! I give up!
martin_blank
martin_blank
15:02 Mon 19 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
D'ye ken doctor lovepump
The wee scots lad
He's the greatest centre forward
That England ever had
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:01 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
British we may me, but Great Britain is NOT an individual country !!!!

Wales & Scotland have fought wars against the old enemy, and we keep getting constant reminders of that, hence all the resent !!

By the way, a little fact....why there are so many mountains in Wales and Scotland ?
Years ago when the Celts fought the English we won so much land of them we had to tump it up lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:54 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Wars eh????
The sole cause of all current resentment worldwide
what happened here between the countries should be left in the history books........time too move on me thinks.

I have visited all countries in the British isles and find all of them nice to visit with freindly people.
In fact im going on a holiday this year to Wales and find it a lovely Country, as too with Scotland and Ireland (but we have a few particular favourite locations in Wales)
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:32 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey stellaman - did you know that u welsh r in fact the ONLY british, cos what remained of the ancient britons were driven back into the hills of Wales by the anglo-saxons, so tho u say u aint British - u r the only ones.

WE aint British - we're angles, saxons,normans and vikings. We were never Britons, always English.

So if we have an all British footie team - it'll just have to be you lot.

Edited at 10:38 Tue 20/06/06 (BST)
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:36 Tue 20 Jun 06 (BST)  [Link]  
My score prediction:

Britain (wales) 0

England (england, germany, denmark, sweden, norway, iceland, usa, australia) Alot
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Come on Trinidad!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.