Superbowl XXL

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:12 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah the commentators sed "well this is a controversial moment and so far the Seahawks havent had that much luck i sense the officals are being slightly biased with the crowd being Steelers dominant" that 2 me sounds as the commentry feel the officals were cheating... but the ticket allocation i c where ur coming from but when it comes 2 the World Cup final
so many will b allocated 2 the two finalists
so many will be allocated to the home nation
so many will be for the families

so shouldnt this be the same 4 any major event?? i no every sport dont care who gets the tickets aslong as they make bucks but they should accomadate each team fairly with tickets and if Seattle wcouldnt sell all there tickets then return them and give Pittsburgh the chance 2 sell them?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:14 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
which team u follow Phase??? when i was lil boy i liked the Green Bay helmet so i am a Packers fan pity Brett Farve is past his prime!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
american tat lol a fake version of rugby

Edited at 01:41 Tue 7/02/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:01 Mon 6 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont follow any team, i have been into NFL for well over a decade (im old remember lol)

I just love the game, its a brutal energetic game of chess and i love tactics :)

I know ur right about allocations should be fair, but when are things ever fair when it comes to money :)

Also take into account that the superbowl is slightyl diff to most sports, as they have already played their final with the home field advantage going off regular season results.

The superbowl was created to see who was best from the 2 divisions, so really the two teams are representing their respective divisions rather than winner take all world cup sceanrio.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:12 Tue 7 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
the super is called super bowl XL not XXL. it was great.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
the superbowl was weird and confusing i got bored and went 2 sleep
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Superbowl XXL

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.