Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:46 Wed 4 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
cricket is borin (unless england lose)
how can u watch pric.ks throw the ball and bat it 2 each other all day.

footy is well betta
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Wed 4 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
how can u watch fully grown men kick a ball in between two sticks yet u still do ??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Wed 4 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
footys better tho ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:33 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hang on.................Rugby won world cup in 2003 Cricket won the ashes in 2005 what has England footy team done in the past 40 years ??????? Sweet F*** ALL

Tom13 dont footy players kick a ball between two sticks also??? Think on Pal lol.... at least rugby players have to consider wind movement cos it has to be kicked up high, You try kickin a rugby ball like they do and at some real awkward angles and see wat happens lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:42 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
livvy
cricket can be very boring i agree, depending on how the game's pace is, especially on TV. But watching it at Old Trafford or any local ground with yer mates and a few beers its a very different matter....and im not on about getting drunk to make it seem better.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cricket is very good when playin... i like watchin the one day matches at old trafford (lancashire) and the twenty20 matches but the 4 dayers can go away ... the ashes was great ... football can be very frustratin i supprt man utd / fc united and wen the cricket stopped and the football started agen ... i was bored
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:49 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with you on all you said m8

Edited at 11:49 Thu 5/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:52 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
The beauty about rugby and cricket is that ALL the fans are not seperated, theres no trouble just a great family/sporting atmosphere, thats how it should be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:54 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tidnab , i think tom13 was talkin 'bout footy not rugby m8!! but it's true what you saying about the kicking in rugby! very difficult
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:40 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh ok thx m8 :))
__ediss__
__ediss__
13:11 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hang on.................Rugby won world cup in 2003 Cricket won the ashes in 2005 what has England footy team done in the past 40 years ??????? Sweet F*** ALL

You do realize theres only about 10 teams that can play cricket reasonably well?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Thu 5 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
and about 10 football countries that can play well too!

its not quantity its quality
__ediss__
__ediss__
04:27 Fri 6 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think you will find there are more than 10 football teams that can play well....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:44 Fri 6 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  

england won world cup 1966 exactly 40 years ago so there.....................
__ediss__
__ediss__
05:02 Fri 6 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
true and it was 2006 when tidnab posted...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:15 Fri 6 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
My Point Exactly Tom lol

Edited at 11:46 Fri 6/01/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:51 Fri 6 Jan 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes ediss very true just adding to the topic lol.
We can all argue the point on which is best until we are blue in the face, the Fact is Football is the most followed sport,But which one is best between cricket and football is all down to individual choice.

Cricket is not followed by so many worldwide (neither is Rugby) as Football is, but since the Ashes success and rugby world cup there has been a massive interest in both these Sports, which for a Nation and the sport is brilliant.
I hope the success of the England Rugby and Cricket team carrys on., because they deserve it.

MOTOGP Rules lol.....c'mon Valentino Rossi in 2006

Edited at 11:52 Fri 6/01/06 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

is cricket better than football?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.