The Infamous Rangers :p

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:17 Fri 16 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Actually If you look at the context of a business agreement, It does actually make sense, (I don't belive it myself) But many do. There are many theories about many different things but you can't cancel them all out just because of what you think, You must keep and open mind.

Ans as for the 9 in a row, Rangers may not have beaten it, But they did equal it. I will be the first to admin that when I watch an old firm derby these days I can only think of how many goals the Gers will lose by. Rangers Will get back on top eventually...It's a vicious cycle. But I won't be until both teams are out of debt!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:46 Sun 18 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
"Actually If you look at the context of a business agreement, It does actually make sense"

what the hell are you talking about?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:45 Mon 19 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I mean, If ranger and ceptic didnt have the firce rivalry that they have now, Would they be as popular as they are today? Would ceptic have 60k and rangers 49K fans packing out their respective stadiums every week? Probably not. Chances are they may be where hearts and Hibs are...20k sstadiums...A hell of a lot more in debt and not two of the most sucessful clubs in world footbaling history.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:38 Mon 19 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
wtf fk r u on about u daf c.unt
celtic hav 60k cuz theyr a big club u nob!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:17 Mon 19 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
true
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:38 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
smiley_jesus, you really dont know what you are talking about do you..............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
nope he doesnt :-P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
he cant even bloody spell
what the hell is ceptic and ranger
theres no hope for some people.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:41 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok i,m an everton and a rangers fan so you can,t call me a glory hunter for supporting two teams rangers are more supported and just on a bad role they,ll be back celtic are just stupid catholics with no sence knowing what there talking about in football just like liverpool cheers!

nathan

Edited at 20:42 Tue 20/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:07 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
you racist c**t
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:08 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
stupid catholics i hope u die u fkin english prik
ur maw luvs it up the hope ya fkin wnka
CELTIC ARE MEER SUPPORTED > FACT!! HENCE THE BIGGER CAPACITY EVERY WEEK
the cheek of yae yan orange cnt

Edited at 21:09 Tue 20/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:09 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
proddy bastid
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
and u can only support 1 team!!!!!!!!

F . T . Q

Edited at 21:10 Tue 20/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:12 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ent it time 4 scousers tae b oot stealin motors the now?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:47 Tue 20 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
And someone said I couln't spell. "ceptic" is not a spelling mistake. It was intetional. "ranger" was a genuine mistake. You can slag of Rangers all you like, Your just jealous the Gers have won more trophies.
This sectarianism has given The old firm a bad name, Its fine by me singing traditional songs in the stands but lets not sink to it on a forum. We are better then that, Well some of us.
And as for don't know what I'm taking about. you'd be suprised. There are several online sources both from Rangers and "ceptic" fansite that explain the business agreement theory better then I did. I suggest you go and do some research then come back when you are alittle more educated.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:43 Wed 21 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
you do know that rangers havent got a non-secterianist song? and when they have a normal song they change the words to some racist or secteriast chant.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:54 Wed 21 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
exactly... smiley_jesus what kind of a name is that

m8 you have serious mental health problems
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:01 Wed 21 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
sum rangers sectarianism examples:
"hullo hullo we r the bill boys...blah blah bah.. wer up 2 our knees in "FENIAN" blood surrender or ull die"

im not even going 2 say y rangers fans dae the 'bouncy'
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Wed 21 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i fcking h8 rangers scum
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Wed 21 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
"Its fine by me singing traditional songs in the stands" That's a quote from my last post.

And the name smiley_jesus is a nickname given to me by the people of my hockey clube because I smile all of the time (some say religiously).

I can't see why you slag me off...and my football team...Its quite sad really.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Infamous Rangers :p

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.