Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:52 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Infamous Glasgow Rangers
1. If the Glasgow Rangers ever win the Coronation Cup - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
2. If they ever beat their deadliest rivals 7-1 in a major domestic cup final - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
3. If they ever reach the European Cup Semi-Final 4 times - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
4. If they ever win every competition they enter in one season - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
5. If they ever reach the European Cup Final - - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
6. If they ever reach the European Cup Final with eleven home bred Scots - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
7. If they ever WIN the European Cup - they will be the 2nd Scottish club ever to do so.
8. Having won 9-in-a-row - it must be a great feeling to know that for the NINTH TIME IN A ROW - you are
And always will be
2nd

Edited at 20:52 Mon 12/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:15 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
rangers r in the champs league celtic................arent
rangers won the league last season ............ celtic didnt
rangers r good ...... celtic r lucky
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
rangers can actually qualify for the knockout stages of champs league.........celtic cant
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ye but celtic r actualli a good team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hearts 41
Hibernian 34
Rangers 27

i'll say nothing. :-)

Edited at 19:13 Tue 13/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:54 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok RANGERS are the best team in da world and the most supported. i agree they are playing real bad in da league but in da champs league there doing really well.And if we played like dat against celtic we would whipe da flooer wi dem. ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
paul m8, celtic are at least 10 times more supported than rangers. and (sorry to burst ur bubble pal) they are flukey as f*** in the champo league.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
(look at the 1st post and ull see thad celtic r much betta) ;-p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
51 domestic league titles...
over 100 major trophies...

have ceptic done that...I don't think so...
See the fans at ceptic park, They think us bears aren't as good but in actuall fact if you compare the old Firm head to head records you will find that rangers have won 147games and ceptic only 132

So the stats speak for themselves...Rangers are the better team. Overall
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:17 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
lets settle it once and 4 all ok

celtic are good
rangers are good

HEARTS ARE BETTER THAN THEM ALL! =-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
pmsl, wen did hearts last win the league, hehe. refresh ma memory
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
none of you even understand Rangers and Celtic, so why don't you stop pretending you know about football and toddle along with your lives
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:44 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i understand celtic and rangers!!! iv been a celtic fan (and a fan of any team hu play rangers lol)4 ma whole life!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:48 Tue 13 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
just face it rangers r a rubbish team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:21 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just because you've been a Rangers or Celtic fan all your life, doesn't mean you understand the clubs

you probably don't even know why there is so much friction between the clubs!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:42 Wed 14 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i recon most people do know bout it,no need to get into that.

hope keanes going to celtic.he,l get even more respect from me now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:27 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Actually...There are any different theories as to why the clubs Don't get along.

Just two Ideas:

- Irish/catholic Predjudice (sactarianism)
- Its actually A business agreement (hens the name "old Firm)

Nobody in the world really knows for sure...But Over the years the stats show Rangers are the better club...Weather they are at the moment...Is probably one I wouldn't Like to answer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:36 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
celtic are the better club at the moment, rangers just hav a better reputation
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:59 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
"- Irish/catholic Predjudice (sactarianism)
- Its actually A business agreement (hens the name "old Firm)"

that was really stupid post your theory on that it was a business agreement is soo stupid.

the root of the problem was the catholic/protestant hatred and the old firm was a name given by the media.

Both old firm teams have capitalised on this hatred over the years financialy and it has became the world most knowen derby through the religeous hatred.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:59 Thu 15 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
on record rangers have the better stats with wins and domestictrophies, but on the other hand they havent managed to eat most of the records set by celtic 9 in a row, european cup etc.

i think that they were extremley fortunate with the champions league this year.....uefa should change their rules on pitch conditions as bratislava could have beaten porto by bout 3 or 4 if it wasent a mud bath....but you cant take the acheivement away from rangers and well done to them..but that is as far as they will go and they probabally wont even be in europe next season if their domestic performance doesnt take a dramitic turn for the best.

Edited at 22:00 Thu 15/12/05 (GMT)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Infamous Rangers :p

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.