George Best RIP

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:30 Sat 3 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
gr8 player no doubt about that and nice ceremony on TV BUT......he had his chances and he blew them.
RIP George Best. Say hello to Matt Busby.
lived life too the full and that was his downfall his only enemy was himself but everyone else was his freind.
i met him once at wilmslow train station (4 years ago) he talked to me like ne other man would and i wished him well and went on my way.

Edited at 02:31 Sun 4/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:23 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh come on i bet none of you have been crying over it
__ediss__
__ediss__
13:44 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've met him before on an old trafford tour and he was a bloody nice, genuine guy. If you must know, I cried the morning he died. Also I'm fkin proud of it if I was a moderator you'd be out of the door faster than david beckham at elton johns house!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
well it's a good job you're not then isn't it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i,ve been crying over it he was the best thing since sliced bread
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:56 Sun 4 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
not funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:32 Mon 5 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
number 1 is georgie best and number 2 is georgie best and number 3 is georgie best and number 4 is georgie best and number 5 is georgie best and number 6 is georgie best and number 7 is georgie best and number 8 is georgie best and number 9 is georgie best and number 10 is georgie best.

WE ALL LIVE IN A GEORGIE BEST WORLD A GEORGIE BEST WORLD A GEORGIE BEST WORLD.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:21 Mon 5 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
class song above to a true legend !
here goes mine:
you are my solskjaer my ole solsjaer
you make me happy when skies are grey
and alan shearer is f****** deara
so please dont take my solskjaer away!!
p .s alan shearer is a class player but i like da song!! bit off topic but all united

Edited at 20:22 Mon 5/12/05 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:13 Wed 7 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
cough i hate man u cough
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:14 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
he was an alcoholic and a year ago you would all be mouthing him off... people only took notice once he died... will the same thing happen with paul gascoin?
__ediss__
__ediss__
10:23 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
no coz gazza wasted his carrierand is in denial about it. George best came out and said i have a drink problem and i need help, he couldnt be helped in time as he damaged his organs too much. Louis judging by your ability to play pool, talk in the forum, and pick a team from the players not going to germany (about 8 efforts) id say your a complete and utter tard mate! and a rather insensetive one at that. if you die before me im gonna find your grave and fart on it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:27 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ediss no need to start insulting me... I had to make the point
__ediss__
__ediss__
10:34 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
we know the point as you've posted it numerous times, there is a need to start insulting you as you were being insensetive and argumentetive. If people on this site have met George Best personally do youn think its nice to call him an alcaholic who wrecked his life and people noticed him once he died?! The guy won the champions league and was man of the match in the final. Single handedly made northern ireland a football team and was easily one of the top 3 players ever to play football. we dont want to remember him for what he did off the field. We want to remember him how he played that night against benfica in the stadium of light. Lpuis get some facts other than "ughhh he was an alchaholic coz i have a tv and watched a programme on the tv called news".

What im trying to say is this louis:
"hush..............................................puppy"!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:35 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Duncan Edwards and Matt Busby should have got just as good tribute when they died
__ediss__
__ediss__
10:36 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
omg......you just dont get it.
__ediss__
__ediss__
10:38 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok louis, they didnt get a tribute when they died. so lets verbally abuse the person who did. Cant you appreciate the guys talent?! have you ever seen him play the game!? the man was an absolute genius! phenomenal genius. best player the world has seen (pele's own opinion).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:38 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ediss you met him once stop over reacting

2.6 million people starving in africa puts it into perspective......
__ediss__
__ediss__
10:40 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
yes and i wish you were one of them, then you wouldnt have the energy to type such absolute turd in the forum.."OOOOOOH!! IVE HIDDEN A NUMBER SOMEWHERE COZ I THOUGHT OF IT ALL BY MYSELF"!! WHOEVER FINDS IT GETS THE GRATITUDE OF READING POSSIBLY THE WORST THREAD EVER CREATED!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:46 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
perhaps if you saw the children starving in africa you would shed a REAL tear

and what i post in the fun and games forum is up to me at least i dont copy and paste jokes from the internet unlike most in that forum
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:51 Mon 12 Dec 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
ok i agree one or two people on here are saddend by his death.... but i dont like people who are pretending they knew him and how he was such a legend... when we used to do top 10 players of all time threads no one used to say george best!

i think its you who is watching the news too much!!

there are bigger things to shed tears over (unless you knew him personally)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

George Best RIP

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.