Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Wed 23 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:19 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
WILL SHEARER SCORE 2NIGHT!!!!!!!! THURSDAY NIGHT..........IN THE UEFA CUP....I WOULDNT PUT A BET ON IT THAT HE DOESNT! ;-)
raiden
raiden
16:58 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
I didn't watch it but didn't he score? What a coincidence..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:02 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Indeed he did, I'm glad I didn't take him up on the bet!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Thu 24 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
WELL WELL WELL......WAS I RIGHT? LOL...YES HE DID SCORE NEWCASTLE UNITED TO GLORY...TO QUALIFY FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF THE UEFA CUP...he really is a legend! .;-) Thanks raiden and Simon for your responce to this thread on the night of the moment ;-)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:33 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Newcastle United.....Best Quality British side....without cheating and the best fans. You Can win the double......win the treble.....win the quad.....but always remember....you will never have the TRUE NUMBER 9....IN YOUR SQUAD.

ALAN SHEARER - THE BEST PREMIERSHIP STRIKER
ALAN SHEARER - ENGLISH
ALAN SHEARER - 250 GOALS+ PREMIERSHIP ALONE
ALAN SHEARER - 400+ IN CAREER
ALAN SHEARER - RECIEVED AWARD- PLAYER OF DECADE
ALAN SHEARER - ppl say hes old? he scored last night!!!!!

NEED I SAY MORE................. I B I Z A
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:53 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
;-) kev
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:38 Fri 25 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hes getting on a bit yea, but last season................premierships top scorers were

1st - Henry - arsenal

2nd - Shearer - Newcastle United (hes old? yet...he came 2nd last season)

THIS SEASON HE HAS BEEN OUT FOR 12 WEEKS......AND HAS NOW RETURNED ....AND HAS SCORED 7 OUT OF 9 GAMES.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:56 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i agree with u totally Ibiza.... Shearer will always b da best player Newcastle/Premiership av seen or will see. It is funny how three of the five highest scoring players have played for newcastle at some point in their career. Wer are Leeds rite now???? the Championship, whereas Newcastle have NEVER been relegated int eh history of the premiership!!!! SHEARER RULES
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes he scored against Heerenven, what an acheivement! Now lets see him against AC Milan! actually forget that newcastle aint good enough to be in the champions league. Grame Souness! what a crap manager! y o y did they get rid of sir bobby? freddy shepherd is scum! sir bobby is a ledge!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:16 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
i remember the good old days of 96 where i kept a vain attempt to be interested by people wasting their lives running around, using great skill that could not be transferred into real life, and i collected premier league stickers, and i got shearer, blackburn rovers. hes a legend i have to agree, but in the same way someone becomes legendary for their skill with a sword when it is meaningless now. for me anyway
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Sat 26 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
TO GAVA - MAN U 0 - 1 AC MILAN

This shows the whole Man U side failed to score against AC MILAN.

SHEARER HAS SCORED AGAINST NEARLY EVERY BIG EUROPEAN TEAM IN THE WORLD. I DONT THINK HE NEEDS TO PROVE HIM SELF ANY MORE.

SHEARER HAS SCORED A HATRICK AGAINST GERMANY.
SHEARER IS THE ONLY STRIKER TO SCORE 4 GOALS AT OLD TRAFFORD AGAINST MAN UNITED. - RECORD
SHEARER HAS SCORED 7 GOALS IN 1 MATCH. - RECORD
SHEARER HAS SCORED 400 CAREER GOALS. - RECORD
SHEARER HAS SCORED 260 PREMIERSHIP GOALS. - RECORD
SHEARER HAS BIN AWARDED PLAYER OF THE DECADED.
SHEARER WAS TOP ENGLISH STRIKER LAST SEASON.
SHEARER SCORED AGAINST MAN U THIS SEASON.
SHEARER SCORED WINNER TO BEAT CHELSEA LAST SEASON.
SHEARER HAS THE RECORD FOR MOST HATRICKS.
SHEARER IS THE ALL TIME OVERALL HIGHEST PREM SCORER
SHEARER HAS SCORED 5 HAT TRICKS FOR ENGLAND.
SHEARER AGAIN THIS HAS SCORED 14 GOALS SO FAR
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
To ibiza

At least we're in the champions league. No European cup for you next season.

1) He hasn't and wheres his european trophy? and I would rather have van nistelrooy's european record which is also against higher opposition
2) Doesn't take much even Owen managed to do that. nuff said
3) Yeah but always ends on the losing team.
4) yeah who against? Accrington Stanley?
5) Well done Shearer.
6) Apart from Fowler and Bergkamp. Sheare is the only striker to have been playin in the premiership for the last 10 years. sort of an advantage dont u think?
7)like i said not many players been around for last 10 years that are still here but I would rate giggs better.
8) Not many competitiors to beat really and closest didn't play reguarly.
9) So did Scholes against newcastle last season.
10) well done Shearer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:39 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
11)Longest serving premiership striker. Advantage.
12) I would like to check that 1.
13) Only 7 in premiership. Ruud has scored more and been out longer than shearer. He also scored 4 goals in champions league against Sparta Prague. Shearer scored 3 of his goals against Bnei Sachnin! Wow! what an acheivement! go shearer!
14) haha u were rejected by rooney
15) y the hell r u on at 4.50 in the morning? oh that explains all the crap u wrote u were tired!
16) We beat u 3-1 away this season. Not last season or the season b4 like half of ur shearer comments are about. THIS SEASON!!!
17) THE END!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:19 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
AND SHEARER SCORED THAT 1 AGAINST YOU.....YES THIS SEASON. Took it past every defender on your team easily.
LISTEN GAVA...NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY....SHEARER HAS THE MOST RECORDS.
THE FACT HES 1 OF THE LONGEST SERVING PREMIERSHIP STRIKERS AND IS STILL A MASTERCLASS SAYS IT ALL.
VAN NISTEROOY ISNT ENGLISH? .....LAST SEASON...HENRY WAS TOP SCORER...AND SHEARER 2ND(beating nosterooy)and how old is nisterooy?....
HENRY ISNT ENGLISH EITHER? SHEARER IS....AND HES THE HIGHEST scoring ENGLISH STIRKER.
GAVA U CNT ARGUE WITH THE FACT HES THE BEST....HAS BEEN...WILL BE...AND ALWAYS WILL BE...
u support Man u right? Welll y does sir alex fergusson also say ...Shearer is the best striker and still is in the premiership 2day. so dnt try and argue cause your way way out numberd.....by proffesionals with there views.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:20 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
Shearers record at the same age of .....van nisterooy..henry..ect was better then..he was better then and is still better now...and of top of that hes ENGLISH......ther would of been a point in your life where u have cheered for shearer unless u dnt support england....any 1 that doesnt admit hes the best striker the prem has seen is just jealous/ that they didnt and will never have him in his side.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:23 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
when henry reached....100 goals for arsenal.....he still didnt do it in as few games as Shearer. And henry and nisterooy...u think ther gonna b scoring 20+ a season when there around the age of 34? AHHHH!...and evan if they came near....There not evan english legends.
You envy Shearer....and there isnt a team that wouldnt of wanted him through the years of us having him. And this is y so many ppl try and lower him....when its proven...he is THE BEST.....and always will be.

Many regards
IBIZA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:19 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
cnt recall fegie making those comments i remember him sayin that van nistelrooy is the best in europe though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:46 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
shearer is a legend even tho van nistlrooy is good he will neva be ads good a shearer even tho shearer wudnt get in derbys team at the mo lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:31 Sun 27 Feb 05 (GMT)  [Link]  
FERGUSSON DID SAY THAT.....AND ALWAYS HAS DONE

SIR ALEX FERGUSSON
SIR BOBBY ROBSON
KEVIN KEEGAN

ALL SAY SHEARER WAS THE BEST AND STILL IS THE BEST.

SHEARER HAS PROVED MUCH MORE FOR ENGLAND WHEN HE WAS VAN NISTEROOYS AGE....THEN WAT VAN HAS FOR HOLLAND. DNT ARGUE WITH IT. ITS A FACT. NO EXCUSES.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

ALAN SHEARER

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.