So it's me against you lol

Was hoping for a challenge

_kgb797_ andyw1 billmore chalkie35 crazzymadman northman punkpoet

Edited at 13:28 Sat 03/08/24 (BST)

Im stoked iv got my posting rights back , whooohoooooo , who invited billbore
punkpoet
punkpoet
14:04 Sat 3 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't have laptop or I would. Hope everyone's well. Ang summoned me. Honestly thought my account would have deactivated.
hippesville
hippesville
14:22 Sat 3 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't have laptop or I would. Hope everyone's well. Ang summoned me. Honestly thought my account would have deactivated.

Do ya have to play on a laptop????
punkpoet
punkpoet
15:08 Sat 3 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Haven't got a computer either mate. Just use my tablet and phone for everything now.
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
23:53 Sat 3 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm away that weekend
chaos_
chaos_
10:04 Sun 4 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll be drinking cocktails by the pool in Bali Bugga be good to catch up with some old players
hippesville
hippesville
12:16 Sun 4 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
dvz greyhound miss_harriet northman chaos_ take_it_easy poolbiird dgeneratio kingpooluk20 mr_pink_eyes triple_b horse10000 kris w_hoolahan thegame26 im_crap_adam onua0767 _niall_ turtle1560 destiny _marc_ _kirk_ janmb whocares8x8 lethal_lures straightline rubber_duck ab_rfc fastboysam fry06 dv8 joker86 madmick22 mdj marksmith nick punkpoet veyron viking4life whocares8x8 zantatsukenz crazy_greg buckjam

Okay so I'm gonna say Sunday 25th August to see how many antiques we can get back on here to play pool!

This may be a bit of a shot in the dark and lack any potential at all lol but sure, why not? No harm in trying

So there are a couple of folk up for it but date doesn't suit.
Could do Sunday 1st September?
hippesville
hippesville
23:33 Sun 4 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Haven't got a computer either mate. Just use my tablet and phone for everything now.

Get the lend of one!
mr_pink_eyes
mr_pink_eyes
00:29 Tue 6 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
That Sunday I can do
_psmon_
_psmon_
11:30 Wed 7 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Is it an open event?
hippesville
hippesville
17:35 Wed 7 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Is it an open event?

All welcome m8 tho there hasn't been much of a response
_psmon_
_psmon_
23:54 Sun 11 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
I suppose a lot of times passed and there is only a few that pop on once in a while
steve
steve
18:29 Tue 20 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
I suppose a lot of times passed and there is only a few that pop on once in a while
you forgot phil
hippesville
hippesville
18:50 Tue 20 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
you forgot phil

If you would like to help and post the many names I've missed I'd appreciate it, even tho it does seem like it is failing due to the lack of response.

My intention is for an amazing day where old fiends, friends and foes can have a bit of craic and play lots of pool together.

If Admin could help it would be great too spinner, other admin names posted would help coz I can't think of any others lol

What will be, will be
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
20:08 Tue 20 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
you forgot phil
PHIL SAY HE NOT BE BACK ON THIS SITE
brazil
brazil
19:34 Thu 22 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
you forgot phil

If you would like to help and post the many names I've missed I'd appreciate it, even tho it does seem like it is failing due to the lack of response.

My intention is for an amazing day where old fiends, friends and foes can have a bit of craic and play lots of pool together.

If Admin could help it would be great too spinner, other admin names posted would help coz I can't think of any others lol

What will be, will be

stop worrying about a pool site ffs.
spend some time with your family.
chill out.
go outside ffs old man.
monkey_mad
monkey_mad
10:02 Mon 26 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
you forgot phil

What will be, will be

i cant bold write hippes but try fastboysam crazzymadman flapjack baff their 4 admin to if they could help as times a tickin
blackcabman7
blackcabman7
18:09 Mon 26 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
you forgot phil

If Admin could help it would be great too spinner, no tother admin names posted would help coz I can't think of any others lol

What will be, will be

i cant bold write hippes but try fastboysam crazzymadman flapjack baff their 4 admin to if they could help as times a tickin
no point in that they dont even bother with reports players sent in waste of time
hippesville
hippesville
12:56 Thu 29 Aug 24 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Old Skool Return?!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.