worst sport related injury

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
whats the worst injury uv had whilst playin a sport?
mines was breakin my collar bone at motocross by hitting a jump flat out 3rd when i should have been doing like half the speed!! oops
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:44 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Discolating my left knee cap and smashing it into 5 piece's due to football
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Playing rugby with a bruised shin which then turned into a blood pocket which is still with me today. Very sensitive and a very weird feeling when something is banged against it or when touched with a wee bit of force. Like a burning feeling.
Not a bone crunching injury but a very weird and uncomfortable one that does not seem to be getting better.

Edited at 23:13 Thu 27/03/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:02 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
playin for a mans football team a bloke double footed challenge in2 my left knee and i got a bloodclot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:44 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dislocated my shoulder when I ran into the keeper following a shot in soccer.

Nothing too bad really, but I did break a girl's arm once. =/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:36 Thu 27 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
What's soccer?

I never had a serious injury. I do remember slashing a guy's leg going in for a tackle, he was out for weeks. Never felt more guilty.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:13 Fri 28 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lets see...

Sprained ankle (was in crutches for 2 weeks)
Being knocked out (elbow to the napper)
And just silly ones like muscles etc etc.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:03 Sat 29 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ugh my worst was probably breaking my leg(high ankle) in football, just snapped almost in half, was nasty.
But the one that still bothers me would probably be getting multiple sprains on my wrist(also football). Some of the nerves got damaged/jammed and sprains never really heal anyway.
smithbit
smithbit
08:23 Sat 29 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
emmm i was playing gaelic football and went to dive on a ball, collided with a someones knee, was knocked unconcious and put my teeth through the skin over my lip, have to get six stiches

emmm also multiple ankle sprains and dislocated a few fingers....lovely
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:40 Sat 29 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmmmm...

Does head cracked open counts?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Sat 29 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Broken my finger, interesting eh? And it was only doing 5-a-side, was in goal and the ball smashed straight against the end of it, I didn't want to say anything, so played the rest of the half, took the glove off at half time and then I realised there was something badly wrong...

One time in a cup final, I kicked the ball out, and then someone came flying into the side of me, I flipped over and landed full weight on my head, that hurt... was down for 5-10 mins lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Sun 30 Mar 08 (BST)  [Link]  
dislocated thumb playing basketball lol, been pretty lucky injury wise, think its cos im too quick for people

Edited at 18:02 Sun 30/03/08 (BST)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

worst sport related injury

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.