Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Sat 23 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
tidnab said:
i can speal so shurrit

I can spell so shut it

Thats it !
Im going to have to monitor your spelling and Grammar!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:18 Sat 23 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
please do my gammon is reely brad
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Sat 23 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha. Oh dear.

Actually, I'm getting memories of Keane on Haaland becuase of this thread.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:43 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
When i 1st saw the tackle yesterday i didn't get a proper look, so i thought he just went for the ball but i just viewed the video schuldiner posted and he does have his studs showing and seems to leave his foot in, the only person who knows if he ment it is Taylor himself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:06 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
That tackle was disgraceful, he had every intension of hurting Eduardo!! on a few pictures you can see the bone pop out his sock (sock covers) TERRIBLE challenge!!

I also agree with Wenger he should never play football again, if any justice is done at least ban him for the season!

canamir
canamir
07:39 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Whats even more sickening for the Arsenal fans is that they only got 1 point out of the game!
Bad day for the team, losing Eduardo and drawing to Birmingham (no offence). Many people think because of the injury he will never play again. But im sure he will make a recovery.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:13 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes it was a terrible tackle but Birmingham played good! I went to the game and i thought blues was all over Arsenal in the first half. I think they deserved a point.

As for Eduardo.. he'll be back.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:55 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
How many footballers tackle like this? I think Arsenal want to look abit closer to home before demanding life bans for footballers.

Although Wenger has come out and apologised, saying he was a little harsh and frustrated with everything. The player in question should get a ban like any other red carded player, he's done no different to what most other footballers do every game, every week, unfortunatly he happened to catch the player in the wrong place and break his leg!

I'm sure Eduardo will be back very soon, no need for scare mongering.
sm_rat
sm_rat
10:24 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ouchy ouchy ouchy ouchy ouch

I bet Eduardo was in agony!!!!

Saw it in real time yesturday and it didnt look bad, but saw it on youtube just now and OUCH!

Whats even worse, is the video was in slo-mo...

Also had another look around the internet and a lot of sites have blocked the video as "Distressing". And I can Friggin see why!

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:51 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
All the best to eduardo

brilliant player hope to see him back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
i went out to the pub last night, then called into a mate's house on the way home where he showed me the video.... i puked all the way home after seeing it, i get weak stomached with things like this....it was so sick!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Sun 24 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
just hope hes back playin in an arsenal shirt one day. garry lewins reaction when he was sat back on bench says he could be a very very long time.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:12 Mon 25 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
9 months out...not too bad, hope he's back to his new found high standards..
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
11:18 Mon 25 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Arsenal hope Croatian striker Eduardo will make a full recovery from his horrific leg break in nine months.
The 25-year-old suffered a fractured left fibula and an open dislocation of his left ankle in a challenge with Birmingham's Martin Taylor on Saturday.

Eduardo will have his leg in plaster for the next six to eight weeks before beginning a rehabilitation programme.

Arsenal say the Croatia international, signed for £7.5m in 2007, should be running again in six months.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:49 Mon 25 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
schuldiner said:
He will probably be out for 6-12 months.

Running is 6 and playing again in 9? Give him 2-3 months to refind his form, and I got it pretty much spot on.
sm_rat
sm_rat
16:11 Mon 25 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Good to see he's ok...

Wow!

If that happened to me, I wouldnt stop moaning for 9 months, let alone play on it again
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Mon 25 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
glad to see he will be back playing again

shame he wont be able to play in euro08

if he did i probs would have had a sneaky bet onthe croatians
eduardo
eduardo
23:43 Mon 25 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
ppl my leg is ok wat are u talkin about
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
eduardo said:
ppl my leg is ok wat are u talkin about
welcome to the forum mate, please think about your next post, what you said there was very stupid, that player was seriously hurt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:14 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
As much as I hate Arsenal as a club, team, individual personel. You don't want to see that on a football pitch regardless of intent. I think the fact that Taylor has received death threats backs up the stupidity of Arsenal fans as a whole. They are the only fans I've seen who need song books so they don't mess up chants. Fools.

It was a horrific break and I wish him all the best and a generally nice guy to clear Taylor of all blame. I have seen worse breaks in my time. Luc Nillis and Djibril Cisse were pretty bad but I think Nillis' was the worst.

Edited at 09:17 Tue 26/02/08 (GMT)
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Eduardo Breaks Leg.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.