Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
ukay_champ
ukay_champ
04:06 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
eduardo's absence will affect arsenal greatly...moreover..it will affect croatia as ,eduardo fails to attend the euro 2008...
i feel tat martin taylor ( birmingham) the one who tackled eduardo.....tackled him harsly on purpose and should undergo severe punishment.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:32 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
The point is there are worse tackles going in week in week out unpunished and the only reason he got sent off is because everyone knew it was a break. Arsene Wenger is ridiculous, he doesn't see his players diving around every week, Abebayor is a total embarresment I'd hate to have a forward like that. Needs 10 sitters to score a single goal. And flops around in the box all game long like a cod out of water. Nb: He doesn't see Eboue and Gallas kicking Nani for 90 minutes but as soon as Eduardo is injured he has hawk eye in his dugout? Go back to France Wenger you absolute Prune faced old goat.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:08 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
That's a little harsh, he has them at the top of the league at the minute...would they be there if wegner wasn't managing them?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:54 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Don't have any problem with the team, they play very good football most of the time. Just having a go at his ridiculous claim that the only way to stop Arsenal is to kick Arsenal. Then why did they get destroyed by Utd and have to kick their players to stop them? And then to request that Taylor should not be allowed to play professional football? He seems a bright man but recently he's been acting like a complete mule.
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
10:41 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
dr35d3n said:
As much as I hate Arsenal as a club, team, individual personel.

dr35d3n said:
Don't have any problem with the team, they play very good football most of the time. Just having a go at his ridiculous claim that the only way to stop Arsenal is to kick Arsenal. Then why did they get destroyed by Utd and have to kick their players to stop them? And then to request that Taylor should not be allowed to play professional football? He seems a bright man but recently he's been acting like a complete mule.

That is the king of contradictions

Edited at 16:43 Tue 26/02/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:13 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
As said earlier, Martin Taylor should get a ban like any other red carded player, yes it was a bad challenge, but he didn't go in with the intention of breaking the guy's leg.

Funny how Arsenal players do bad tackles, dives and all sorts week in week out, but the only one Wenger sees is the one against his team? Yet every other incident involving Arsenal's opposition on the recieving end he doesn't see?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:43 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
ouch, sometimes I wonder how Ronaldo keeps his leg
pjbang
pjbang
09:47 Sat 22 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
adidas said:
eduardo said:
ppl my leg is ok wat are u talkin about
welcome to the forum mate, please think about your next post, what you said there was very stupid, that player was seriously hurt

that's funny, I think he was just putting a light hearted spin on the situation
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Sat 22 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
take a look at this then

these are some funny and painful football moments

<Video removed due to both lyrics of the songs, and also because of websites advertised.>
take a look at the 1 at 0:45

Edited at 15:55 Sat 22/03/08 (GMT)

Edited by forum moderator 1_eye, at 07:02 Thu 3/04/08 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Fri 28 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha! good vid but obv not bein watched by a mod yet!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Sat 29 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
how it aint bad is it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:29 Wed 2 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
the video itselfs kinda dodgy with the violence but the 2 pac song kinda pushes it over the edge!!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Eduardo Breaks Leg.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.