Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:15 Sat 23 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sorry...Useless Post

Edited at 14:06 Sat 23/02/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:38 Tue 26 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aye I quite like abit of snooker, think the O'Sullivan domination days are over now... Mark Selby the new Ronnie!

Though I have a soft spot for Ding Dong.
kaza
kaza
09:16 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
They both are amazing they will be amazing in a couple of years
ukay_champ
ukay_champ
09:18 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol wad's this aboutt????
_nick87_
_nick87_
09:19 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
This is a pool site, talk about snooker on www.funkysnooker.com
ukay_champ
ukay_champ
09:20 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
ooo...I LOVE RONNIE O SULLIVAN!!! althought he's alittle arrongant as most ppl say..his plays well!
his a 147 rally player..just amazing..! plays both handed even thought he's a right handed player..wow..
ukay_champ
ukay_champ
09:22 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh ok....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:33 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
schuldiner said:
Aye I quite like abit of snooker, think the O'Sullivan domination days are over now... Mark Selby the new Ronnie!

Na, O'Sullivan has never dominated the sport. He lacks the drive that Hendry had when he was dominating. He clearly has the ability to but for some reason hasn't.

_nick87_ said:

If that's what you're after I'm sure smithbit, myself and maybe a couple of others could talk in great detail about the world of high level WEPF or IPA pool in great detail but very few others will know what we are on about

Edited at 00:35 Thu 28/02/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Wed 27 Feb 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
colins said:
schuldiner said:

Na, O'Sullivan has never dominated the sport. He lacks the drive that Hendry had when he was dominating. He clearly has the ability to but for some reason hasn't.

Haha. I didn't actually post that. A friend hijacked my account.

Anyway, for the record, I actually agree with everything you're saying there. No doubt Ronnie has the most natural ability of the current crop, but he fails to deliver too often.

Jamie Cope a future world champion, I think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:53 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
As my brother says, no one will ever dominate snooker again and that is pure fact! Too many good players, he knows he stuff as well, he has dished over 1,000 times and has over 50 cents in snooker
smithbit
smithbit
07:26 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
colins said:

_nick87_ said:

If that's what you're after I'm sure smithbit, myself and maybe a couple of others could talk in great detail about the world of high level WEPF or IPA pool in great detail but very few others will know what we are on about

(GMT)

lol

I Suggest keeping an eye on Judd Trump, hes a great young player.

Btw over thousand dishes? Thats quite a bit, even for a very good player.....this including practice dishes I assume?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wouldn't mind finding out how he keeps count

Think it's is very probably true. I hit a couple a pratice session ever couple of days or so, so I'd estimate 200 a year give or take. A person with the ability to hit centuries has clearly got the skills to better that.

I very much doubt that any single person will dominate snooker certainly in the near future, Judd Trump is my pick of the teen's. Got to remember though Selby and Murphy still only in their early 20s.

I along and seen last years Grand Prix final which was Neil Robertson v Jamie Cope. Was both there first ranking final, Cope bottled it big time but he'll get to more.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:05 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
colins said:
I along and seen last years Grand Prix final which was Neil Robertson v Jamie Cope. Was both there first ranking final, Cope bottled it big time but he'll get to more.

Yeah, he just needs to learn how to handle the pressure. I definately think he's the most naturally gifted of the younger players. He rattled in 147s for fun at junior level (his first came at age 13 I think), and he's also made 151 and 149 breaks too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah, only player in the game to make a 151 i believe.

I'd still side with Judd Trump on being the biggest prospect
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
He normally dishes about twice every 30 games or so, I am so envious he is amazing! He first dished at like 14 so he is now 34 so it is no surprise
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:17 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
He must do it more than 30 tally.

I reckon I probably manage it maybe every 1 in 6 or 7 breaks if I'm playing well. And I would struggle to hit 70s in snooker consistently.

Edited at 18:17 Sat 1/03/08 (GMT)

Edited at 18:18 Sat 1/03/08 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:38 Sat 1 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well as i said he only has 50 cents so not that consistent but he has his own table and is just class
kaza
kaza
05:33 Sat 19 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
The snooker championship starts today who do u think will win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:43 Sat 19 Apr 08 (BST)  [Link]  
_nick87_ said:

Maybe, but this is Sports Chat after all

EDIT : And as for who will win the world championships, im going for selby

Edited at 10:44 Sat 19/04/08 (BST)