the_goonies said:
lol was just a bit
kessler wants joe but joe wants hopkins. joe might be going up in weight

its happening

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7172156.stm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:26 Mon 21 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Aye one last big pay day for Joe, win or lose he should quit after Hopkins.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:19 Mon 21 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Shame all the big names are now choosing to fight him. Shame they didn't have the bottle when he offered them out all them years ago......

Does Hopkins actually think he has a chance? Hopkins will throw one punch to Joe's 30, and it's obvious Joe can take a punch so the fight will only end one way..........
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
08:35 Tue 22 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
calzaghe will K.O him in the fourth round- you heard it here first
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:57 Tue 22 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
We also heard of you that Carl Froch will fight him
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
09:29 Tue 22 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Carl Froch will fight him- Even if i have to drug them both and drag them to a large shed in hackney thats been converetd and make em fight bareknuckle
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:56 Tue 22 Jan 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's never happen, which is a shame!

Joe should do 1 more fight then say a couple of kind words to America (along the lines of get lost and get real) for ignoring him all these years. We in Britian know he would of beat anything to come out of America (as he did) and know he's been the best at that weight for the past 10 years plus.........

Anyone know when Enzo Machrinali (spelling) is fighting again? Quite like him, great knock out artist and now under a good trainer!

Just read that De La Hoya and Maywether's fight will be FREE....... or so Golden Boy Promotions say.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:23 Sun 9 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone got any footage of Haye knocking out Enzo? Would of liked to have watched that fight.

Enzo will bounce straight back of this lose, I'm sure! Hopefully Haye will storm America now and put some class into boxing, think it's needed in the Heavyweight division now!

Ah well, nice to know Wales didn't win everything yesterday!

But really, unlucky Enzo, I love watching him box at full pelt!
cityfan84
cityfan84
07:33 Wed 12 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
1_eye said:
Anyone got any footage of Haye knocking out Enzo? Would of liked to have watched that fight.

Enzo will bounce straight back of this lose, I'm sure! Hopefully Haye will storm America now and put some class into boxing, think it's needed in the Heavyweight division now!

Ah well, nice to know Wales didn't win everything yesterday!

But really, unlucky Enzo, I love watching him box at full pelt!

Well santa has come early, i watched the fight and gotta say enzo got shown up. He's a big puncher but twice now ive seen him take a good punch and go down both times. Here you go john here is the whole fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIN9UnqGLus&feature=related
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:04 Wed 12 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
1_eye said:
But really, unlucky Enzo

He weren't unlucky at all, he just wasn't good enough, nothing unlucky about that.

Haye might not move up just yet, Johnny Nelson has said hes willing to come out of retirement for a fight against Haye at Cruiserweight ofcourse but being 41 years old he said its gonna take him 6 months to get back into top condition, Haye has said he wants his next fight to be in 9 months...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Wed 12 Mar 08 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah its good that he has a good punch but not when you cant take a good punch! thought the 1st punch to the face was worse than the one that got him

did he trip or was it a punch that got him down onto the ropes? didnt help when he was trying to get back up getting hit. should have stayed down so the ref would do his job.

so yeah maybe unlucky
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Joe Calzaghe v Mikkel Kessler

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.