Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:34 Wed 2 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think AC Milan will win tonight!

However i do hope Man Utd win, and i'm very glad Liverpool won. Where's the smile now Jose?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:39 Wed 2 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm gutted. Very felt so passionate about Man Utd. I really thought this was our CL.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Wed 2 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Judging by the semi-final performances, Milan have to be favourites to take the trophy. Liverpool were pretty mediocre in both legs. Luckily for them, Chelsea were abysmal last night. Unless Liverpool improve vastly or Kaka and Gattuso both get injured, I'm going with a 4-1 win for Milan.
martin_blank
martin_blank
17:17 Wed 2 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
But Liverpool v Chelsea games are generally terrible. They cancel each other out. I don't think it means Liverpool will play that way in the final.

The one good thing from the semis is that Jose has been exposed for what he is.

He has all the money in the world at his disposal, but has produced a boring, negative side who win through attrition rather than flair.

He only needed an away goal to win, but was too scared to commit to attack. He's always too scared. Mourinho has all the money in the world for attacking talent, but plays negative, defensive football

If I'd spent countless millions on a football club, I'd at least expect them to entertain.

Edited at 22:19 Wed 2/05/07 (BST)
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
20:05 Wed 2 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ai but he cant get the best strikers to come to chelsea thats why crespo is coming back in the summer and david villa, fernando torres wont be. they will probably sign another mediocre striker who plays a bit part and scores 6 or 7 goals.
Heard a rumour that villa is going to sign for the mighty reds on loan til the end of next season with view to a permanent transfer....
Depends if colin calderwood thinks he is good enough for Forest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Thu 3 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok, now sensible to post my real views on match.(sorry to seem immature in last post on here) I feel that Man Utd was very poor. I thought it would be a walk over for Man Utd to be fair but Kaka did the damage again and opened the scoring with a great finish. Ronaldo has been dubbed " Best player in the world" but in my view, to be the best, you have to perform on the big stage, which he didn't do. Before I didn't rate Kakahighly, but from the semi final performance, he's better than Ronaldo IMO. They say the Premiership is the best league in the world, but they can't beat teams from Spain, Italy etc. I hope AC Milan win the Champions League as they have been great throughout it. I'm sure the final will be yet another great final to watch.
martin_blank
martin_blank
17:37 Thu 3 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
Ok, now sensible to post my real views on match.(sorry to seem immature in last post on here) ............ They say the Premiership is the best league in the world, but they can't beat teams from Spain, Italy etc

It didn't seem immature at all. You had every right to be disappointed - it was just one of those nights.

But one bad night for one Premiership club doesn't mean Premiership clubs 'can't beat teams from Italy, Spain etc'

Chelsea knocked out Valencia, Liverpool beat Barcelona, Utd thrashed Roma 7-1..., while last year Arsenal knocked out Madrid, etc etc.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Thu 3 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, you've proven my point, I didn't think about it much as it shows. I would try and say that we don't beat them easy, but we do most of the times so I can't say that either.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Thu 3 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Never turned up
wyt_andy_wyt
wyt_andy_wyt
17:04 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
go on the liver pool double over millan it will be easy lol hey there again ally
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Champions league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.