YOUL NEVER WALK ALONE
rangers_1
rangers_1
11:50 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
am no sayin that because i support rangers but a like liverpool lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:54 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i like the song cause the bhoys sing that at celtic park, and liverpool.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:55 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I would like to see Manchester United vs Liverpool final because, they haven't spent millions on players and they both have natural winning teams, unlike Chelsea that have all the best players. Hope that seems clear.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:01 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Yer, chelsea just go window shoping for players lolz, (if that makes sense) well gd night all.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:13 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
rangers_1 said:
Liverpool will hammer chelsea at anfield and then win against man u in the final

just out of curiosity, have you been watch man u recently?.. and liverpool? there is a HUGE difference man u are destroying every1 they play, if we had a full strength defence againt AC we would of destroyed them, they scored due to errors that wouldnt of happened if neville ferdinand vidic with evra was the back four, we have the BEST defense in europe atm we have great ability up front and our midfield is solid, best utd side ive seen to be fair better than the 1999 side, we have potential this season.

we will beat chelsea in the FA cup beat them or draw in the league and we will beat them or Lpool in final no can argue that we are the best team in the world atm even with a POOR back four!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Champions League ticket : £80

Match programme : £5

Ronaldo's face when he realises he's just lost the champions league final : Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, unless your chelsea.

Edited at 20:26 Thu 26/04/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:45 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mr_cue said:
Champions League ticket : £80

Match programme : £5

Ronaldo's face when he realises he's just lost the champions league final : Priceless

There are some things money can't buy, unless your chelsea.

yeh its priceless... but your not going to see his face on the losing side!, only way i think we will lose is if rooney or ronaldo get injured.. other than that i think we are going to get the treble
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:21 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
funky_p00l said:
they scored due to errors that wouldnt of happened if neville ferdinand vidic with evra was the back four

I disagree with you a bit there. Milan's first was just Kaka's brilliance. The second was partly because Brown got on the wrong side of Kaka, but mostly because Evra is useless at defending. Having different central defenders wouldn't have changed anything. Evra would have just taken out Rio or Vidic instead of Gabby. Heinze reads the game much better, and is a much better ball winner. United's best back four is Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Heinze.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
evra USELESS you mad mate?... he has been outstanding this season... no kaka's go was because our defence failed to stop him, if that was vidic or ferdinand he would of been stopped they have alot more strength and know what they are doing around the ball
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Evra has been brilliant this season (so good he was selected in the PFA Team of the Season).

Had Rio or Vidic been there, they would have cleared the ball easily so that Evra wouldn't even have had to come accross to cover.

Having said that, I thought our back four played quite well under the circumstances. Brown has been stuck on the bench for most of the season, and Heinze is more comfortable at left back, yet they both held the line well, and rarely looked like getting beaten to the ball (especially in the second half). One mistake between them and a few moments of brilliance by Kaka.

If I was Sir Alex I'd be happy with that .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Thu 26 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i am happy with that, but i just know that if it was our best back four the goals woulsnt have been... they are alot more intelligant ect.

also ferdinand and vidic may be back for the 2nd leg... which will leave heinze on his proper posistion drop O'shea and have fletcher in right back as he has been pretty good there, hopefully they are back for the 2nd leg that will give us a bigger chance of winning we will have a solid team ( including fletcher) been outstanding recently!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
any1 watchin tonight? 1-0 so far c'mon u reds!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:42 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
personally i dont think evra has been that good this season

danclivo said:
Evra has been brilliant this season (so good he was selected in the PFA Team of the Season).

mate even rio ferdinand made it in the pfa team of the year he goes to every man u game and apparently rio has been very poor this season the only reason him and evra are in the team of the year is because they play for man united
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Man Utd or AC Milan vs Liverpool in final wat a game that will be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Man Utd or AC Milan vs Liverpool in final wat a game that will be
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:43 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
funky_p00l said:
i am happy with that, but i just know that if it was our best back four the goals wouldnt have been... they are alot more intelligant ect.

also ferdinand

I love rio in interviews, he has to think about the noises he makes when he's thinking
madmiketyson
madmiketyson
19:51 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
liverpool-united final come on
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Champions league

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.