BiG FighT!!!!!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
jedbarker
jedbarker
10:53 Fri 27 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a quick one - who's looking forward to De La Hoya v Mayweather?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:41 Fri 27 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
ricky hatton is the best boxer in the world, he has alot of guts and heart for the sport he has domited his league im not sure if he has faced calzaghe yet i have missed a fair few fights recently but the fights i have watched hatton didnt even break into a sweat... so for me hatton would maul joe! would be a good fight though
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:05 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
de la hoya and mayweather is probably the biggest fight in a while cant wait!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:40 Tue 1 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
funky_p00l said:
ricky hatton is the best boxer in the world, he has alot of guts and heart for the sport he has domited his league im not sure if he has faced calzaghe yet i have missed a fair few fights recently but the fights i have watched hatton didnt even break into a sweat... so for me hatton would maul joe! would be a good fight though

ricky hatton and joe calzaghe are in totally different weight groups so the chances of them fighting are as remote as being able to knit fog
Pound for Pound Calzaghe is the best fighter in the world, he took Eubanks title some 10 years ago and has defended it successfully 20 times now
(or is it 19? lol)

Dont get me wrong, the hitman is an awesome fighter and he is up there as a one of the best.
1 problem hatton has between fights is......and in his own words......."i cannot just walk past a chippy"
since his fight in Vegas, he has gained an extra 2 stone (hence the beer belly taunts) but he does always make his fighting weight of 10 stone.

I think i better pop round the corner to his house and ask him to let me train with him so i can lose a few
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:11 Wed 2 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
de la hoya is looking very cool i think he might win
cityfan84
cityfan84
08:09 Fri 4 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i went to the calzaghe fight manfredo was no contest and looked really scared imo
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

BiG FighT!!!!!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.