Cricket WORLD \Cup

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:47 Thu 5 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
who do u think is gonna win the cricket world cup??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:40 Thu 5 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
either new zealand or austrailia
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Mon 9 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Hmmm, interesting one, I support pakistan but they are gone so, it should be New Zealand or Australia. What does everyone else think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:11 Mon 9 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i reckon that sri lanka will win the world cup
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:40 Tue 10 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Australia have to be the favourites, but I'm going with South Africa despite their slip up against Bangladesh. Other than that, only Australia have managed to beat them (and to be fair, 294 runs wins most one day matches) and they also don't have to play Sri Lanka.

New Zealand's record looks good, but don't forget they haven't played Australia, South Africa or Sri Lanka yet so we don't really know how good they actually are.

SA finished 356-4 against WI with de Villiers getting 146.
clooneman
clooneman
Admin
14:14 Tue 10 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
My God, such a sausaging we got against the Black Caps last night. 7-133 (Johnston, 34.4 ov), 8-133 (Gillespie, 35.5 ov), 9-134 (McCallan, 37.3 ov), 10-134 (Rankin, 37.4 ov)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:48 Tue 10 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
either nz or (aus )
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:13 Thu 12 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i said sri lanka before the start, but now im not sure theyve started to well, it tends to be the team that improves as the tourny goes on that wins,(india 83, pakistan 92, aus99.) which looks good for england, but iv gota back aus now as theyve got the best player in tourny in brad hogg
krauser
krauser
05:28 Fri 13 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
England are crap. You could give Michael Vaughan a tennis racket and bowl bouncy balls at him and he still wouldn't get more than 20.

We need Gough and Trescothick back.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:33 Fri 13 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
England can be good I guess, personally i'm very disappointed about pakistan
Australia are well on their way to winning the cricket world cup 2007. If they win, would you believe it or not, it will be Australia's hatrick world cup win! It would be a great final between South Africa and Australia.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:18 Fri 13 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ireland-91 runs in 30 overs with all ten wickets gone!
Australia 92 runs in 12.2 overs with 1 wicket gone only!
Wow, what a match that was.
Australia won by 9 wickets with 226 balls remaining!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:50 Fri 13 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
krauser said:
England are crap. You could give Michael Vaughan a tennis racket and bowl bouncy balls at him and he still wouldn't get more than 20.

We need Gough and Trescothick back.

england are a very fine side, at test cricket,there is no love of one dayers in this country thats why we lose, vaughn is in soley for his brilliant captaincy, and as for tresco, we need him at his best, not in his current mindset, as hes suffering from severe stress and agrophobia, i know he did well against devon and hopefully he'll be back to his best soon. but the last couple of tours have beeen a nightmare for him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:28 Sat 14 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
I think Australia will win it now. Or that''s what i heard someone say!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:00 Sat 14 Apr 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Who is mad about cricket over here? (I definitley am!)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Cricket WORLD \Cup

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.