henry the over hyped player

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:48 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i feel henry lacks the skill of ronaldhino,zizou,c.ronaldo or any good other player .yet i find him the crowd favorite ..i have no clues????????
wat do u think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:51 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think he's a great player!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:57 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i aint seen him do a terrific dribble like ronaldhino.yet he manages 2 score an odd goal occasionally with the help of teamates.personally his game is as worse as ronaldo (brazil)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:02 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Errrrr ok!

You not watch much football? I watched him against Liverpool a little while back and he was doing great dribbles all game!

People don't just get called the best players in the world for the sake of it, Ronaldo is a class player, he still managed to score a few in the world cup and although he was a bit fat, he'll do ok where he is now!

You bang on about Ronaldo, are you a Man Utd fan? I think he's good, but not at his full potential yet, he get's gready and doesn't tend to pass when he could!
cool_dude
cool_dude
19:04 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Arsenal are nothing without him, there is no threat from the strikers when he is not playing
stevo15
stevo15
19:08 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Goal against Madrid last season when he took it past about 5 players and scored??

If that wasn't a good dribble then nothing is.

His goal + assist record speaks for itself...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:15 Sun 18 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hes a legend, nuff said
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:33 Mon 19 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just cuz he doesn't do step overs doesn't mean u can tackle the fella
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Mon 19 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Because he doesn't do step overs, he is rubbish?! Henry is a good player in other ways. Henry has a superb strike on him, good leadership skills, good technique and can finsh the ball. That's enough said
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:26 Mon 19 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
But he can dribble, keep the ball up and take on defenders just as good as any of the best in the world. And you can't argue with stats!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:13 Mon 19 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Its like saying Alan Shearer wasnt good because he didn't do fancy things.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:45 Mon 19 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Liniker too!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Mon 19 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Or Maradona. Oh wait, he did
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
true hes not the worst player but neither is he a good player.hes not worth the millions hs paid .may b aron lenon or klose or robhinho are worthy players
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:57 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
klose, cant do a trick to save his life, he is a goal scorer. and hes only scored once in 18 games, in an easier league. henry is a world class player hes just having a bad season. i like to think of him as matt le tissier with pace, now thats a scary thought
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:40 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
A great player, but just like Beckham...his age is bringing him down slowly.
martin_blank
martin_blank
07:18 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't think there's any doubting his skill, but I hate his attitude.

He is one of the new breed of petulant, arrogant, pampered millionaires who consider themselves more important than their team.

To miss games because he's 'tired', when he's being paid a fortune to play a few hours football a week is a joke. He ought to try a month on a building site and see how he feels.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:11 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
I don't think there's any doubting his skill, but I hate his attitude.

He is one of the new breed of petulant, arrogant, pampered millionaires who consider themselves more important than their team.

To miss games because he's 'tired', when he's being paid a fortune to play a few hours football a week is a joke. He ought to try a month on a building site and see how he feels.

That goes for all you nancy footballers!

Was fuming when the heavyweight looking Drogba, who looks like he might take Tyson a couple of rounds, throws himself to the floor with a dramatic role thrown in, because he was tapped in the back. Come on your meant to be gorwn men, do you fell no shame?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:42 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lol well said 1_eye.

Off topic, Some players up here at Glasgow Rangers annoy me. They play for the wage packet...not the shirt like you should.

Players playing for their team should be proud, Especially International teams.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:00 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
lastride said:
true hes not the worst player but neither is he a good player.hes not worth the millions hs paid .may b aron lenon or klose or robhinho are worthy players

Lennon is only 18 and you're saying he is better than Henry. From that statement, i feel that you're not fair in football. Henry is better Lennon and Klose, no arguements about it. Robino can do tricks but i still don't think he is better than Henry
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

henry the over hyped player

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.