henry the over hyped player

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
martin_blank
martin_blank
12:18 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I only noticed from that last post that Robinho was mentioned (by lastride).
What are you basing that on?

His last game for Madrid was excellent, but up until then he's done absolutely nothing all season.

That's not just my opinion - the Spanish media, Madrid fans and everybody thinks the same.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Tue 20 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
If anyone doubts Henry's ability then they need their head checking this seasons he's had injuries yet he still racked up some spectacular goals especially the one against blackburn.

He's better than Rondaldo....Henry does Less Prancing More scoring
tourny_rank
tourny_rank
04:16 Wed 21 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Henry is a great player but I dont think he is as good as he was not up there with Ronaldihno any more.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:50 Wed 21 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
mr_cue said:
If anyone doubts Henry's ability then they need their head checking this seasons he's had injuries yet he still racked up some spectacular goals especially the one against blackburn.

He's better than Rondaldo....Henry does Less Prancing More scoring

less prancing more scoring? the only player who has scored more this season than ronaldo is drogba
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:25 Wed 21 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronaldinho has been poor this season. He isn't better than Henry if you're going off this season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:39 Wed 21 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I see no one has referred to cold, hard facts yet. Who has been top premiership goalscorer the last 3 seasons? who is third on the all-time premiership goalscorers (after the legendary Alan Shearer and Andy Cole)? Who is still in the top 20 scorers this season, despite being injured and only playing 17 premiership games(27 games in all competitions)? I don't think anything more needs to be said - his record speaks for itself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:13 Wed 21 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
his too over rated...yeah he was good for a while but come on his old news now
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:31 Thu 22 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes just out of form, evryones allowed on bad season, even the great le tissier was poor on ocaisions
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:45 Thu 22 Mar 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
you talk about henry being good he aint as good as rooney is when he was his age
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

henry the over hyped player

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.