Cristiano Ronaldo

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:33 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
He may be hated by most of the population of England, but you have to admit, isn't he great!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:35 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes good but i hate him
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:48 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
gd player even better for what he done to england
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I Agree with Poolie - Even Better player for what he done to England.......he knew rooney inside out, and he got him fair and square !! I was LMAO

I just wish he was welsh.....but then again we still have Giggsy, best player in the prem this year by far.....and i hate Man U !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:34 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yea ronaldo is a class player, especially when he put England out the world cup.

That was funny
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Dave, surely you should be neutral as a mod ???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:24 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hmmmmmm.........*wonders if he should comment*

If it was your football/rugby team who had been dealt the bum deal you'd be burning down effigies of the little scoundral!

However i'm glad it happened because we have some of the best attacking midfielders and finisher in the world and that plonker Sven thought it a good idea to play defensively! What a bloody.............
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:33 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
amazing player, skill and quick feet even better coz i am a man u fan as you can tell
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:22 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Amazing Player Great To Watch
Hate Him Tho
But Still Like Him lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:01 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i carn't see anything wrong with ronaldo TOP class player and it's a privelage to have him at man u, this season he has been outstanding.

he is like marmite, you either hate him, or you love him!!, i think most people hate him for the england inncident but I love the player he has a great potential and soon to be world's #1 and so is wayne rooney
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:31 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
probably will become the best player in the world...and im a liverpool fan
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Mon 26 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hes a bloody cheat final i cant get it across any more blatant to get your own club teammate sent off is absolutely diabolical and he dives all the time and gets all the luck in the world grrrrr

CHEAT!!!

sorry was little annoyed
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
A Winning cheat as well

All the best teams in the world, are the best cheats !!!

No better exponents of the art of cheating than the All Blacks rugby team.

All the best i say if you can get away with it, best of luck to you !!

Oh and just to finish - 1_eye, all i can say is Leicester / Munster and a little chap called Neil Back !!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
LMAO! You remember that one? Was a fine peice of play, and it is very different in rugby, it is widley accepted that you brake what rules you can and all teams do this, however when they get caught they just hold there hands up!

Heres what Neil Back had to say:

This game is all about little edges - particularly in finals - and doing what you can to win," he said.

"That was a very crucial scrum, and I did what I had to do to ensure a win for Leicester. I am not a cheat and I would be very upset if anyone accused me of being one."

"What I did was part of the professional game. I am sure that other back-row players have done it in the past."

And yes NZ are the worst cheats, and they also are constantly allowed to get away with it, even when dump tackeling ppl on there heads and taking ppl in the air!

Edited at 08:42 Tue 27/02/07 (GMT)
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:56 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronaldo is probably performing better than any other player in the world at the moment.

Meanwhile...it seems to have entered popular English opinion that Rooney was unfairly dealt with at the World Cup.
He stamped on a bloke's groin. He's an idiot.

Of course he says he didn't mean to do it but, but WE SAW him do it, and he looked like he meant it too.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:39 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
True, the only player that got Rooney sent off was Rooney himself. Ronaldo was just using a bit of intelligence, which is something Rooney never seems to do. Ronaldo does go down too easily for my liking though, but to be fair, he's not in the minority as far as attacking players are concerned. Most of them dive or go down too easily when hardly touched.

Edited at 15:40 Tue 27/02/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:33 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
haha! =P

hes sexy but i hate football! its a shame really! =p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:20 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
it was funny when rooney got a red card and then he winked at a team mate any1 got a video of it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:13 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
poolcue2k6 said:
it was funny when rooney got a red card and then he winked at a team mate any1 got a video of it

In game (foreign commentary):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGe3uC3STg

Lineker, Hanson, Shearer and Wright's after match analysis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqC3NE7TYVE
nick
nick
Admin
12:50 Tue 27 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
He's certainly one of the best in the world. The diving and cheating improves him as a player as it is rewarded.

Gerrard, Henry and many others have act the same too. It's a shame that some of the best footballers around cheat. Player's attitudes have caused the
decline in football attendances as much as ticket prices IMO.

Drogba and Lehman clip, these are grown adults.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_eodWmHlQ

(Apologies for the rant but many of these overpaid petulant cheats make my blood boil!)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Cristiano Ronaldo

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.