Who think leeds united r gettin religated this season

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
sexi_uk_lad
sexi_uk_lad
05:28 Fri 16 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i dont fink theyre gonna get religated i think they will get up 2 bout 17th n stay in the championship
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:47 Fri 16 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
nah they are going down this season

Edited at 11:48 Fri 16/02/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Sat 17 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
dunno its gonna be close lost 2day but we do have a game in hand not many points seperating the bottom few or summit lolz
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Sat 17 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I would be sad to see Leeds go down. Im probably the only Man United fan that thinks that but yeah, im hoping they stay in the championship.
cityfan84
cityfan84
18:53 Sat 17 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i hope they go down todays match was utter shambles the ref didnt have a clue sent 2 of our players off for minor offenses, think he wanted us to loose really but our 9 men still managed to hang on while leeds only had there 1 shot in the second half
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Mon 19 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I hope Leeds go down. Would be funny to see them struggle in league 1. Have to say I am surprised that they are struggling so bad, but it makes my day when i look at their result on a saturday and see that they have lost again.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:13 Mon 19 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Leeds fans were appaling in the Cardiff game....and that ref should be taken aside and be banned from reffing again......the last sending off was shocking !!!

I mean, where in Leeds does he live???

At least the result was the right one.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Mon 19 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:39 Tue 20 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
stellaman said:
The Leeds fans were appaling in the Cardiff game....and that ref should be taken aside and be banned from reffing again......the last sending off was shocking !!!

I mean, where in Leeds does he live???

At least the result was the right one.

I was once out with my friends on a saturday, having a great time until some leeds fans started getting roudy! One of them tried to give me a glasgow kiss, unfortunatly he kissed my false tooth and cut his head open, blood was everywhere! I was a lil' annoyed to say the least! But i do know they have a reputation for being gits! But sharn't put them all in the same boat as i'm sure dome are nice! I was once on a train with a leeds fan, she was very nice to me!
martin_blank
martin_blank
05:26 Tue 20 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
They do have that reputation 1_eye. nem05 is a prime example (kidding).

My only concern here is that it's Cardiff fans mentioning it. POT - KETTLE???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:32 Tue 20 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I know martin i thought that at the time, luckily from kinda knowing stella from here, (and the fact he's a rugby fan) i don't think he's the sort to cause trouble! (i'm lying he is but shhhhhhh)

I think Leicester have had trouble from them, but most of the Leicester hooligans are just as bad, i hate them! (babysquad, what a ridiculous name! pmsl)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Tue 20 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i could say the sme about ur fans martin
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:22 Tue 20 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Do Wycombe have fans other than martin?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:23 Tue 20 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
probley not
martin_blank
martin_blank
11:55 Wed 21 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
nem05 said:
i could say the sme about ur fans martin

Wycombe fans!! They're kittens (apart from when they tipped Reading's team coach over after a 1970's cup tie - apparently).

Watford are the 'family club'. No trouble there.

Pompey though... Do they still have that hooligan firm? I think it was called the 6.57 or something years back.

Edited at 17:56 Wed 21/02/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:05 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
y was it called the 6.57
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:04 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
Pompey though... Do they still have that hooligan firm? I think it was called the 6.57 or something years back.

Don't think so Martin. There was a lot of talk about hooligan firms when Shef Utd got promoted. Apparently they have the only active firm in the Prem. Think they're called the Blades Business Crew (BBC) or something like that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:07 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think we've a good chance of staying up, just need some backing from the fans
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:21 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
id like to say leeds have to much class to go down but iv said that before
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:26 Thu 22 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Leeds To Be The Next Nott Forest