Ronaldinho going to AC Milan!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:06 Tue 13 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yep thats right! Ronaldinho is on his way to AC Milan this summer. I have not seen this on the web yet ( havent really looked) but i have got it off my friend who saw it on a football talk program on tv.He is going because he is unhappy at Barca. Sir Alex Ferguson has played down talks of Cristiano Roanldo leaving saying " there's no way of him leaving". So Barcalona miss out big time! I feel that Ronaldinho going to AC milan is a big mistake as i feel that he wont perform there.Others may disagree, But I'm a big fan of him and i hope he still shines at AC Milan, but I'm perfer to be honest about it.As you can see from this,I'm a big fan of football!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Tue 13 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronaldinho has apparently denied it, which probably means it's true. Would be great to see Kaka and Ronaldinho play together week in week out. I can't see him not performing. Brazillians tend to do well in Italy. Barca won't be hit too badly either. It gives them a chance to play Giuly, who IMO is one of the most underrated players in the game (and more consistent than Ronny).
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:44 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_hunter said:
Yep thats right! Ronaldinho is on his way to AC Milan this summer. I have not seen this on the web yet ( havent really looked) but i have got it off my friend who saw it on a football talk program on tv.He is going because he is unhappy at Barca. Sir Alex Ferguson has played down talks of Cristiano Roanldo leaving saying " there's no way of him leaving". So Barcalona miss out big time! I feel that Ronaldinho going to AC milan is a big mistake as i feel that he wont perform there.Others may disagree, But I'm a big fan of him and i hope he still shines at AC Milan, but I'm perfer to be honest about it.As you can see from this,I'm a big fan of football!

You can't be a BIG fan of football, you support Man Utd FFS !
martin_blank
martin_blank
03:33 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
It's a shame when any free-spirited attacking talent goes to Italian football. They just become a part of the efficient, cautious defensive machine that most Italian clubs are.

If he announces he's leave Barcelona, I reckon there will be a massive rush for him, and I can't see how Milan could outbid the likes of Man Utd, Madrid or Chelsea.

Chelsea could easily afford to pay him £250,000 a week, and probably would, given the chance.

Edited at 10:23 Wed 14/02/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:42 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
milan are owned by berlesconi, who is the italian rupert murdoch, he can afford anyone he likes. although its simply not going to happen, italian football is on the slide, la liga is the best league in the world they have the best players and play the best football, theres a reason why brazillians go there, it suits them. the only one whos unhappy at barca is sammy eto'o
martin_blank
martin_blank
06:20 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I read that Milan are in serious financial trouble?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:33 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ison said:
italian football is on the slide, la liga is the best league in the world they have the best players and play the best football

id have to disagree there mate... i think that the premiership is the best in the world, has some of the best players and plays the best football!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:46 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree to tread on that.I think its confirmed that the premership is the best league,as i read somewhere online somewhere that it is.If players want money,then come to the premiership i say.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:52 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
ison said:
the only one whos unhappy at barca is sammy eto'o

Yep,thats clear that he is, and everyone knows that.Ronaldinho transfer is a strong rumour and From what i've just seen from someone on here (didn't look at name) Ronaldinho has denied this rumour. I don't think he would go to Chelsea as he knows how bad it is there if you don't perform.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Wed 14 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
La Liga is NOT the best league in the world. If anything it's MORE boring than Serie A. True, there's a lot of attacking flair on show, but that's easily cancelled out by the complete incompetance of 99% of the players not in the attacking third. Ignoring Ron, Messi, Eto'o and Giuly, Barca are pretty mediocre. The only good non-attacking player they have is Zambrotta. Most mid-table Prem teams have better defences than Spain's elite. And to be fair, boring defensive tactics work. You can score 6 and still lose, but if you don't concede, the worst you can do is draw.

Prem and Bundesliga are the best leagues to watch. Fast paced attacking football with defences that aren't afraid to actually try and win the ball.

Milan are not in any financial trouble. They're the 5th richest club in the world after Real, Barca, Juve, and United according to skysports.com
martin_blank
martin_blank
02:18 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
You can score 6 and still lose

Which game was that then?

And I totally disagree that La Liga is more boring than Serie A schuldiner.

I've watched both. It's true that many Spanish teams put far more stock on attacking flair than defensive efficiency, whilst the Italians see things the other way round, but what is wrong with that??

I'd much rather watch an exciting, inventive attack rip apart an incompetent defence than a perfect defence cancel out a cautious attack.

It might not be for the absolute purist, but it's much more fun. And football is still meant to be about entertainment, although it seems too many people at the top have forgotten that.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
very true martin, england does have the more complete league but 4 out of 5 times id rather watch the spanishleague simply as if u score six and still lose thats a game i wana watch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:25 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
And i agree to that too. As i have said before, the Premiership is the best league in the world that is a fact. I can't remember where i read this,I think it was BBC Sport. I personally think that the Premiership and La Liga is the best to watch.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:10 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, premiership and La Liga are good, I'm a Glasgow Rangers fan, Scottish football, not as big but still enjoyable.

It's about your preferences (in my view)in which i prefer local teams, such as Blantyre vicks, Robroyston fc. That's good footy! (in my view)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:11 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
actualy if were going on fct then la liga is the best im sorry to get technical but on the uefa coefficent rankings then the premiership is third, also scotland is 11

Edited at 17:14 Thu 15/02/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:49 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Doesn't surprise me ison. Try watching local football, if England have it (too many teams to count!)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:43 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i tink the prem is most exciting as there are more and BETTER rivalries

Liverpool v chelsea
liverpool v man u ( worst team in the world )
chelsea v man u
liverpool v everton
only some of the rivalries in the prem

while..........

Real madrid v barcelona
the only rivalry in the la liga
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:33 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
barca v valencia
betis v sevillea rivalry so intense the away fans dont turn up as they dont want to gove the other club money
madrid v atl madrid
atl madrid v getafe
getafe v madrid

im sure the spanish fans dont here about rivalries like everton liverpool but it doesnt mean there not there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:01 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, while you go on about rivalries, I cant choose between the leagues, as i like both very much.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:22 Thu 15 Feb 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
martin_blank said:
You can score 6 and still lose

Which game was that then?

Maybe that was an exaggeration, but its not that uncommon for a team to score 3 and lose. It is possible though.

martin_blank said:
I'd much rather watch an exciting, inventive attack rip apart an incompetent defence than a perfect defence cancel out a cautious attack.

I would too, but the attacks in Spain aren't that inventive, and the games are generally very slow paced. The defences make it that easy, the attacks don't need to be that creative to get goals, they just use numbers.

Italian teams are good defensively, but that means they have to produce something special to get a goal instead of just playing the numbers game like the Spanish.

I find fast paced physical battles (even if 0-0) far more entertaining than both extremes. The Bundesliga is particularly good for that. There's a reason it has the highest average attendance in the World.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Ronaldinho going to AC Milan!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.