Wooo paul le guen has left!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:08 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
woooo paul le guen has left rangers, yous know what this mean betta team for rangers woooooooo

Edited at 15:10 Thu 4/01/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:11 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
still won't win owt cause celtic are better!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:14 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Now now we wont win nout this season but wait till next hehe
stevo15
stevo15
09:15 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Rangers managers = Paul and Stevo

How you like that one Paul?

But im glad really, hopefulyl will lift the spirits of everyone with the new manager and lead to better results!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:17 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
yep we would make great managers mate, wee need to get a game off fottie sumtime lol
stevo15
stevo15
09:22 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah we do, were planning football every wednesday after school but i dont know if you have college or that, which means you cant play, so let me know if you can

Ian Durrant is in temporary charge, possible manager choice?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:24 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hmm that would actually be a good choice ian yup.
stevo15
stevo15
09:34 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
I heard Terry Butcher mentioned as well

Time to go back to the British (More likely Scottish) managers who have played for Rangers and know what its all about, worked with Walter Smith with Scotland, unless he takes charge of Rangers too! Can always dream
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:35 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
i heard as from monday super ally and walter is taken over
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:45 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
OMFG I JUST HEARD!!! PLG IS GONE!!!

Wow thank the lord!

"PAUL LE GUEN''S reign as Rangers manager is over after just seven months - making it shortest reign in the club's history.

Rangers Football Club today announced by mutual agreement with Manager Paul Le Guen that he will relinquish his position as Manager of the first team with immediate effect

Chairman Sir David Murray commented: "Having met with Paul it was clear that in the interests of the Club and all concerned we agreed jointly to him stepping down as Manager

"We are all clearly disappointed with our current circumstances and will now focus on securing a suitable replacement. I would like to wish Paul and his management team well in the future.""

(source from http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,5~960039,00.html? )

Edited at 15:46 Thu 4/01/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Paul Le Guen is a muppet. He couldn't run a pub, nevermind a football team. Hope Walter doesn't go back as the National Team need him. So who's next in the hotseat then? Iain Dowie, Graeme Souness......what do you think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:44 Thu 4 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Paul le Guen Couldn't understand Scottish fitba if it hit him squarely in the balls.

What we need is someone who understands the game Rangers play.

Possibly an ex-rangers player. Is it me or do i see Rangers turning into a Hearts FC like disaster on a bigger scale?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:55 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
not as bad as hearts lol but i hope super ally gets the job
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:53 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
So, its gonna be Smith and McCoist. Fairytale stuff if you ask me. Shame Scotland will probably become terrible again.... MON THE GERS!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:11 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
oi scaley ur back!

Where you been hiding, or have you been taking some time out at her majesty's pleasure?

Nice to see you again!!

Also Rangers ain't gonna win nothing for a few mor years!!

Edited at 14:12 Fri 5/01/07 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
rangers are defo the better team in scotland...and with ally mcCoist and walter smith at the reign my god there be unstopable in there league....celtic was the better team then lost all ablilty to play well when they sold henric larsson...wait till you see rangers top the league again next season and watch them have a good cup run in europe
stevo15
stevo15
12:50 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well said mate!

Rangers = Soon to be European Football Giants

Roll on Smith and Coisty, hopefully back to the good old days, with Stuart McCall as well
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:08 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
european giants takes it too far but still there be in like quarter finals or even semi's maybe finals never know
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:09 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
all i can say is fight and no surrender
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Fri 5 Jan 07 (GMT)  [Link]  
hahah well said paul...would love to see rangers vs man utd final...OMG what a match that would be
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Wooo paul le guen has left!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.