Lampard and England???

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:03 Fri 1 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
zero, i never thought about carrick i totally agree yes brilliant, only if silly boy steve would understand! (steve maclaren) btw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:46 Tue 5 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i think lazmpard iz the best midfielder in the english premiership and hargreaves is in the england team
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:26 Tue 12 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
cool_dude said:
tricky_boi said:
For England - Pants

For Chelsea - Brilliant

how about

for england - very pants

for chelski - pants most the time

agreed. Essien completely outclasses him at chelsea
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:07 Wed 13 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
agreed about lampard that he should be out but he is better than essien...joe cole and ballack are there best midflieders
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:02 Wed 13 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
how can you people say that hes one of the best midfilders in the world while i do agree with 1_eye that he should be dropped you cant say hes pants for england just because hes lost a bit of form hasnt most players sometime in there career play poo
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:03 Wed 13 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
yeah but compared to some other stars in england like joe cole, carrick they should defo replace him

Edited at 19:04 Wed 13/12/06 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:47 Wed 13 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'd have Lampard over Carrick anyday because he is a good playmaker, experianced and also has a good scoring rate. Just because he's out of form doesn't mean we should drop him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:04 Wed 13 Dec 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Question.
Can anyone remember Lampard EVER showing his full potential in an England shirt. He's not just out of form for Eng, he's never been IN form. Thats why he should be dropped.

Zero, I agree about JC and Ballack being Chelsea's best midfielders. But so far this season, Essien has shown the best form.
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Lampard and England???

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.