Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
spinner
spinner
Admin
08:19 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
So, who else is staying up for it this sunday?

Haven't been this excited about a PPV in a long time, awesome lineup and with what the pulled out on Impact last night, they nailed it in a way WWE hasn't since about 2001....

Amused
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
u like wrestling spinner!!
spinner
spinner
Admin
18:23 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Well obviously! LOL!

So, you watchin it Pot? Just about to break out the cans for the Road to Glory
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
well seeing as u gotta pay for it i dont think my mum would b pleased.. i will watch the replays of it though.. tell me EVERYTHING spinner!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Sat 21 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
has it started yer spinner or is it 1am like all the boring other wrestling things, joke.. wwe is great!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:56 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
IT'S FAKE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!

Also spinner, any idea why i don't get adds, i only recieve the forum posts and rankings at the top of my screen, i know nothing about comps so try your best! Maybe then i can sell my way to everyone and i'll cut you a share and we'll be rich, filthy rich i say!!!
spinner
spinner
Admin
05:57 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye - its not fake, it's scripted... There's a big difference! Movies and Soap opera's are fake...

I replied on the Game Queries thread about your ads thing, it sounds like you just dont have flash installed, which is great!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:07 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Sos m8 didn't look! Ow and btw it's fake!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:11 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1 eye it doesnt matter whether its fake or not, it makes ppl happy, theres nowt wrong with that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:14 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
So your saying it is fake?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
06:15 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree, its just the same as watching a well choreographed dance routine really
spinner
spinner
Admin
07:13 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Exactly, its a lot like watching a circus act (thats how i aways compare it) but with long running storylines. You dont get 15+ year long storylines in soaps!

And of course because it's all live, things cant be edited.. And like i've always said, if a footballer breaks his leg, he leaves, but because wrestling is scripted, they have to carry on... Now which is fake???
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:29 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
It would be much more fun if it wasn't fa... sorry scripted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:54 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, what you on about spinner. If they break there legs then it's stopped and they get medical help. I use to watch it all the time when i was a child and that always use to happen, but in agreence, it is scripted and also fake!
tricky_boi
tricky_boi
12:00 Sun 22 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes i agree WWE (Wrestling) is fake!
spinner
spinner
Admin
15:09 Mon 23 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye - I have NEVER seen a wrestling match stopped due to injury in the 20+ years i have watched!

My old site was dedicated to such clips, and a quick google for "spinnersweb brutal bumps" would still bring up a few leeched elsewhere.

If they do an injury storyline, it's stopped, but not for a real injury.

Who's the one mixing up fake and real now!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:38 Mon 23 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
what about when mankind fell off the hell in the cell lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Mon 23 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Steve Austin = Broken neck; fight stopped!
Chris Benoit = Ruptered disc; fight stopped
HHH = broken leg ? or neck?; fight stopped
And the worse was Owen Hart, a member of the greatest wrestling dinesty The Harts, who died, i think the fight was stopped although im not to sure
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:28 Mon 23 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
And now you say, do you watch it to ? LMAO!
spinner
spinner
Admin
18:36 Mon 23 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Austin did NOT stop, he finished the match
Chris Benoit did NOT stop (it was a multiple vertebre fracture and a ruptured disk) - he finished the match
HHH seperated his quadracep from his patella, but finished the match
Sabu - broken neck, finished the match.
Edge - Broken Neck - finished the match
The Late Eddie guerrero - broken elbow (forearm dangling loose) - finished the match
Also, all four men walked out under thier own power.
Psyhco Sid's footwas dangling loose after he broke his leg just above the ankle, but he finishd the match. (had to be stretchered though obviously!)

And, i have all those mentioned above on video and would be delighted to post links, however they obviously aint exactly for family viewing!

Like i said, in non scripted sports, the match stops, but wrestlers do not have that option, they are performing live and have a job to do...
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Bound for Glory

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.