Rangers vs Livorno

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:43 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
This Livorno side are shaping up to be quite an outfit.

Only 3 points behind Inter and the top of the Serie A. To be honest the way Rangers are playing i think we're gonna get beaten 2 or 3 nil.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yep, your gonna lose then get relegated to first div!!!!!!lol!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:33 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1 eye im unsure if anyone could take anything you say about football seriously.....2 words. Nottingham Forest.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:08 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
come on the rangers we can pull it together for tonight hopfully the squad hold there head high and get stuck in i am sure we can win tonight
stevo15
stevo15
12:49 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If Livorno play an attacking game, it will give us the freedom to pass and play as Le Guen has taught the team and ultimately should be good for us, although they will have more freedom too we can outclass them with the likes of Buffel and so on....Mon The Gers!

1_eye - you cant get relegated in europe and we wont get relegated to 1st div in scotland either, we are ever so slightly better than that team they call dunfermline
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:10 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
If Livorno play an attacking game there italian steve, thats just not going to hapen.

the way rangers have played this year theyl do well to look 2nd class. 3-0 livorno
stevo15
stevo15
16:55 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yes ison, fair point....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:01 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Stevo...you havn't looked at the score have you..
I'd have predicted Livorno to win quite comfortably..just goes to show.

O, and i've been there! so there.
stevo15
stevo15
17:32 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
lmao im a rangers fan and i watched the game, the above comment was sarcastic i just didnt like how ison was overly confident of rangers being poor and livorno winning 3-0, had to get him back
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:09 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Im really happy with that. How i love being wrong!!

Adam - Outstanding goal!
Penatly - well taken
Novo - Did well for how the ball was bouncing

Livorno Penalty - Complete cheat. No arguements.
stevo15
stevo15
18:15 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Summed up well mate, at the start Letitzi had me shaking with fear lol gradually found some sort of way into the game though, with Auxerre losing we have a great chance now to go and possibly even win the group
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:19 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I still think MacGregor deserves to be in there.
stevo15
stevo15
18:24 Thu 19 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, he does...Letitzi may be proven and experienced but he hasnt shown himself this season as MacGregor has...another great homegrown talent!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:50 Fri 20 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
How many european trophies has rangers won, and that is a serious question lads? Very good point about forest, but giants always fall and find it hard to get back up! We coming home soon enough! But lets be fair, if rangers were allowed into the premiership they'd be the whipping boys!!
stevo15
stevo15
07:10 Fri 20 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
107 trophies overall 1_eye <<< best in the world
1 European trophy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:20 Fri 20 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
once again 1_eye, noone is listening.
stevo15
stevo15
17:37 Fri 20 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
1_eye : (pardon the very bad pun)

But you cant see the truth! Rangers are good
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:19 Tue 24 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Rangers will pick up their game eventually. it just requires time and patience. it would help if Le Guen would start playing McGregor, Novo & Boyd more often.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:39 Tue 24 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
Hold on one minute! I was asking a ligit question!
And i didn't say rangers were crap, the above comment was meant in jest, but once again scaley fails to see the joke! And wasn't you complaining about ppls failure of humour? And thx stevo i didn't know that! btw forest have 2 euro cup!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:07 Tue 24 Oct 06 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't care bout anyone elses opinion on Rangers, all i'm saying is that we have done something no other team IN THE WORLD has done.

Just think about it.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Rangers vs Livorno

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sport Chat.
Back to Forum List.